Rusev

-Olivia's P.O.V-
I was sitting in my parents office waiting for them to come back when Rusev came in. "Where are your parents kiddo?" He asked, and I could hear his accent. "I don't know." I said. "Come with me." He said something in Russian that I didn't understand, and then he grabbed my arm. He started pulling me down the hallway and I kept yelling like a crazy person. Then he hit me across the face. My dad saw him pulling me, but Rusev just pushed me to the ground. "Rusev. why did you have my daughter?!?" My dad asked yelling. "I was just showing her somewhere she had never been before." He said, but by this time my mom was over with us. "Olivia get up." My mom said. "No! Stay down." Rusev said to me. I got up, and ran to my parents. "Stay away from our daughter!" My father yelled at him. "Nope." Rusev said before trying to get me. When he went to grab my arm I kicked him in his private part. I ran off before anyone could get me, and hen I ran directly into Uncle Glenn. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Getting away from Rusev." I said. "Why?" He asked. "He was taking me somewhere." I said. When I said that he took me to a room with superstars. "Kane, why did you bring a girl in here?" Someone asked. "Can you guys watch her?" Uncle Glenn asked. "Why?" That same person asked. "Rusev's going to hurt her." Uncle Glenn said as everyone tensed up. "Sure, but if he attacks any of us we will let him take her." Dean Ambrose said walking up. "Thanks." Uncle Glenn said before leaving. I stood there awkward, until the show came back on. I saw it was a match Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev and I ran to the couch that was in front of the TV. "Come on Dolph!" I yelled at the TV as everyone stared at me. "Getting into the match?" Dean asked walking up to me. I got up, and started to go down the hallway before John Cena stopped me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Ringside to distract Rusev." I said. "Not without someone else." He said. "Okay John." I said. I ran out with him following me, and I distracted Rusev. Dolph did the Zig Zag on him, and won. I got in the ring and celebrated with Dolph before Rusev got up. When he got up I quickly got out of the ring, and ran backstage.
*End of Raw*
My parents and I went out to get something to eat, and then we started to talk about Raw. "Why did you run out during Dolph Ziggler's match?" My mom asked. "I didn't want Rusev to win." I said. "When Rusev stood up, why did you run?" My dad asked. "I said while looking down. "Are you okay?" My mom asked. "I'm okay, I'm just sleepy." I said. "Everything will be fine." My dad said trying to lighten the mood. "I know." I said. "Can I go use the restroom?" I asked. "Olivia, you don't need to ask." My mom said. "Guessing that's a yes." I said as she shook her head yes. I walked into the bathroom and changed from being girly to being a punk rock girl. When I walked out my parents saw all of my piercings, tattoos, and my dyed hair. My mom made a face, and I know I wasn't going to be liked so I started towards the door. "Where are you going Olivia?" My dad asked walking up to me. "Home back in Connecticut." I said. "Your mom wants to meet this Olivia." He said which made me smile. "Okay." Is all I said. We walked back over to where they sat, and my mom hugged me. "I'm not mad Olivia." She said which made me smile again. "So when did you do all of that?" My mom asked. "Well my hair yesterday because it was the only day I had off. My tattoos when I was 15 because I knew someone who would do it for me. The piercings were by the same guy." I said as they both shook their head trying to understand what I just said. "So who is this person?" My dad asked. I didn't want to say a guy that was in my punk rock band, but they want the truth. "This guy that was in my band." I said. My mom's mouth opened up like she was going to say something, but nothing came out. "Okay." My dad said. "I'm going back to the hotel so see you guys later." I said getting up.