Monday Night Raw

-Olivia's P.O.V-
The doctor just cleared me to wrestle just before I had to do a promo with my parents. "Are you ready Olivia?" Asked my mom. "Yep." I said. Then they started to set everything up, and then someone started to talk. "You guys better be ready." "We're up next mom after this match." I said to my mom. "Okay, Olivia." She said. When there was five minutes until our turn, we started to get ready. I had to wait for my mom to walk in, and start it. "Hi Olivia! Welcome back!" She says walking in. "Hey Stephanie. Thanks, it's great to be back." "What did I say about calling me Stephanie?" She asked as her character. "I don't pay attention to you or dad." I said smirking. "So do you want a title shot?" She asked. "Yes. What will I have to do though?" I asked. "You join the Authority." Which caused a lot of boo's in the crowd because I was going to be face. "Well I don't know if I can do that mom." I said. "Olivia, you will join the Authority if you like it or not." She said as my father and Uncle Glenn walked up behind her. "Olivia, you need to listen to your mother." Uncle Glenn said. "Why?" I asked him. "They use your weakness a lot." He said  as both of my parents looked at him. "Well thanks for the job opportunity, but I will not be joining the Authority." I said as everyone cheered. "Ahh, come on Olivia you should join." Seth said. "I'm not a sell out like you. I came back to be a good guy not the bad guy. I will not stab my friends in the back like you, Mr. Sellout." I said. "Not joining the Authority is like stabbing your parents in the back too." He said. "I'm here for my fans not my parents." I said, and the walked out of camera view. "How on Earth are you getting your daughter to join the Authority?" Asked Seth. "Oh, you'll see." My mom said with a smirk before they stopped us. "Olivia, your match is up next!" A tech guy yelled. "Okay!" I yelled to him.
*Skip to the end the match*
When the match was over my mom's theme song came on, and she walked out with Samantha. "If you don't join the Authority, I will hurt her!" My mom yelled into the mic. "Shawn and I will come after you then." I said in the mic I was handed. "I'm not afraid of you or Shawn." My mom said. "So, are you afraid of the Undertaker?" I asked with a smirk. "No. Why?" When she said that Uncle Mark's theme song came on, and the lights went off. When the lights came back on Uncle Mark had my mom in a choke slam. "You never mess with me or Samantha." I said into the mic before Uncle Mark choke slammed my mom. I walked backstage, and then Seth attacked me. I fought back, and then Uncle Glenn saw him attacking me. He ran to my aid, and choke slammed Seth. I then felt something touch my back so I attacked it, but then Uncle Glenn pulled me off of who ever I was attacking. "It's okay, Olivia. It's your father." He said. I ran to my dad and he hugged me tightly. My mom came backstage, saw us, and ran over. Neither my father nor I told my mom what had happened She could tell it was bad because we all ended up hugging.