35

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"I'm going to sign in." I said walking up to the counter. Everyone here looked like they were twenty or older, and then there I am the only 18 year old. "How may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked. "I'm here to sign in." I said. "Here you go." She said handing me papers. I walked back over to my mom, and then she helped me fill out the papers. When I was finished I took the papers back up, and I waited for about five minutes before I was called back. They took my weight and they got my height before taking me to a room. "The doctor will be here shortly." The nurse said before leaving. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously, and then my mom grabbed my hand. "It will be okay, and your father and I will always be there for you." She said rubbing my hand. "Thanks. Will I have to live on my own?" I asked. "No because you didn't want to become pregnant, and you were forced." She said smiling.

*Knock Knock*

"Hi, I'm Doctor Jackson." The doctor said. "Hi I'm Olivia, and she is my mother Stephanie." I said. "Nice to meet you Olivia." He said shaking my hand. Then he did the same thing to my mom. "So why are you here?" He asked me. "For the past two weeks I haven't felt good so I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I wanted to know if it was wrong or if I am really pregnant." I said. "Now may I ask why you thought you were pregnant?" He asked. "Well exactly three weeks ago I was raped." I said. "Did you go to the cops?" He asked. "No." I said. "Why didn't you go?" He asked. "Well we work for WWE, and I didn't want people to find out. Once the press finds these things out nothing good comes from it." I said explaining it to him. "Oh." He said. "I will get the things ready. I will be right back." He added before leaving. "It will be okay." My mom said. I kept running one hand through my hair after she said that. "I can't believe he hasn't seen us on tv." I said. "Now is not the time to be worrying about that." She said. "I know mom." I said. "You will tell your father everything the doctor says. Got it?" She asked. "Yep." I said. The doctor came back in, and asked me to lift up my shirt. At first I didn't want to do it until my mom held my hand tightly. He put gel on my stomach, and then put the device thingy on my stomach. He started to move it around, and then pointed out something. "That there is a baby." He said pointing to an object on the screen. "I'm really pregnant mom." I said as happy ears were coming from my eyes. She smiled and hugged me. "We need to tell your father." She said. "Is that all?" He asked. I shook my head yes, then he cleaned off the gel, and then we paid before leaving. "Mom, I can't believe it." I said when we were in the car. "Neither can I." She said. "You're growing up way to fast for me. You should still be my sweet little girl not getting ready to have your third child." She said on yhe verge of tears. "I will always be your baby girl. Can we get some ice cream?" I asked. "Yes we can." She said laughing. "Yeah! Ice cream!" I yelled causing us both to laugh. "Do you think if I was on Total Divas there would be more viewers?" I asked my mom. "I truthfully don't know. We will add you after all of this." She said. "Would you be the bad guy still or will you be yourself?" I asked. "I will not be the tv me no matter what. I will respect you on Total Divas, but there might be times when my mother side comes out and I yell because you did something wrong or stupid." She said making me laugh. "What's so funny?" She asked. "I'm just thinking about you yelling at me for something stupid." I said still laughing. "You need to stop." She said trying not to laugh. "Ah, come on mommy." I said. She started to laugh, and then I laughed even harder. "I love you." I said trying to sound like a child. "I love you too Olivia, but you need to stop acting like a child." She said causing me to laugh some more.