About Olivia

It occurred to me nobody knows anything about Olivia, so I decided to take this part to tell you about her.

Parents: Stephanie McMahon (mom) Triple H (dad)
Best Friends: Jeff Hardy, Lita, and Samantha Micheals
Friends: Almost everyone
Enemies: Randy Orton, Rusev, Summer Rae, and Cameron (later in the book Rusev, Summer, and Cameron are brought into it)
Tattoos: Arm - Sleeve (pic)
Foot - A cool design (pic)
Back - Dream Catcher (pic)
Hair: Dark Brown but multicolor when she dyes it. (Pic)
Piercings: Ear, Lip, Nose, and Cartilage (pic)
Favorite Colors: Blue, Green, and Purple (she likes pink just a little bit)
Favorite Band: Green Day (she loves Punk Rock Bands)
History: Olivia was a good girlie girl until she started to get picked on because of who her parents were. She then turned into an Emo / Gothic girl who could care less. She has scars all over her body from being picked on, and she has tried to commit suicide before. She always was the quiet and shy one until she had enough of it and punched a girl in her face. That's when she turned to music because her parents never listened to her. Her grandfather and Samantha were the only people who knew about everything Olivia was going through.