43

*Olivia's 20th Birthday*

-Tobias's P.O.V-

"Today is the day." I said to Samantha. "I know." She said. I helped the kids make Olivia breakfast in bed, and then we went up to see her. "Happy birthday mommy!" The kids yelled. "Thank you guys." She said. Then I handed her the food we made. "Happy birthday, Olivia." I said pecking her on the lips. "This is pretty amazing." She said laughing. "You better eat because the kids said they wanted to go swimming before we went to have your party." I said. "Kids it's freezing out." She said. "Mommy, we decided we want to go shopping instead." Alexis said. I walked away and got Zack for Olivia. He grew up so fast he already has a head full of hair. We found out who raped Olivia and found out it was the sameguy for both of the times she got pregnant. "Here you go." I said handing her Zack. "Thanks." She said. She started to play with all three so I left. I found Paul and Stephanie sitting at the table. "Hi Stephanie. Hi Paul." I said walking up to them. "Hi Tobias." Stephanie said. "You seem nervous, Tobias." Paul said. "No duh." I said. "It's going to be fine." Paul said. "Yeah, but you're not proposing to two of WWE's biggest people daughter in front of her wrestling friends and family." I said. "Actually I did, and look at us." Paul said. "I see, but you were a wrestler. I don't even kniw what I can lift." I said. "It's okay. I'll help build you up." He said. "Really?" I questioned. "Yep." He said. "Thank you sir." I said. "Don't call me sir. It makes me feel old." He said. "Okay." I said. "You need to go get ready." He said. "Okay. Well bye." I said standing up.

*Olivia's Birthday Party*

-Tobias's P.O.V-

Everyone was done with giving gifts and it was my turn. I handed Olivia the card and waited until she started to read it to get down on on knee. When she looked at me she had tears in her eyes. "Olivia, I know you have had some bad things happen in your life and I will always love you for winning the fights you've been through. So will you make me the happiest guy and marry me?" I asked. She sat there with her hand over her mouth and then started to cry. "Yes. I will." She said. I put the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly. "I will protect you until I die." I whispered before I kissed her. "I love you." She said. "I love you more then you'll ever know." I said. She hugged me once more before her parents came up to us.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"Congratulations Olivia." My mom said hugging me. "Thanks mom." I said. "You're getting to old for me." She said making me laugh. "I know." I said. "You better be there for her if she ends up pregnant." My dad said. "I will be, Paul." He said.

Then Jeff and Lita came walking up. "You hurt her we both will hurt you." Jeff said. "I know." Tobias said. I hugged his side and he put his arm around me. "Gross." Jeff and Lita said. "Coming from the girl who had a lovely scene with Edge." I said. "You know about that?" They all asked. "Yes. Who doesn't?" I asked. "By the way that is gross." I added. "Olivia, don't bring that up again." My mom said. "I know all about you and dad. How you lied to him about being pregnant which is why he stopped the live WWE wedsing." I said laughing. "Wait. How do you know these things?" My dad asked. "The internet." I said smiling.

Then my grandparents walked over to us. "What are you guys talking about?" My grandpa asked. "Attitude era stuff." I said. "Olivia, do we want to know?" He asked. "Nope." I said. "Dad, can we have a match?" I asked my dad. "What?" My dad asked. "A wrestling match." I said. "Olivia, I know I had a match against my dad; you will not be fighting against your father." My mom said. "Fine. I'll find Brock Lensar." I said. "No you won't." Tobias said. "I know you want a mtach with him because he hurt your family and family friends, but I won't allow you in a match with him." He added. "Tobias, please." I begged. "No Olivia." He said. "Fine." I said trying to sound defeated. "Olivia, we will be taking a few days off to show Tobias how to run WWE and how to wrestle." My dad said. "Okay." I said. "You're going to be in charge." He said. "Got it." I said. "I'll help out too." My grandpa said. "Okay." My dad said. "My family must really like you." I said. "Well he's so nice." My mom said.

"Liv!" Samantha yelled. I looked over at her and saw she had a frown on her face. I walked over to her. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Alexis ran outside." She said. "Why?" I asked before running outside with her following me. "Alexis!" I yelled. "Where's Asher and Zack?" I asked while I stopped running. "Still inside." She said. "Stay with them. I said before I started to run again. "Alexis!" I yelled stain ow crying. "Mommy!" I heard Alexis yelled. "Alexis!" I yelled back. "Mommy!" I heard her again. "Stay where you are!" I yelled. "Okay!" She yelled back. I ran around looking for her, and then saw her by my car. "Why are you out here?" I asked her. "I don't knkw mommy." She said. "Don't ever do that again." I said. Then I heard someone clapping. "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." Bray said walking around my car. "You're so stupid Olivia." He said. "Get behind me, Alexis." I said to Alexis. "What do you want Bray?" I asked. "The little girl." He said. "Akexis, go to grandma." I said. "You want her to run?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I questioned. Then Rusev came around the car. "Okay this isn't funny." I said. I pulled out my car keys and unlocked my car. I grabbed Alexis and got ourselves in the car. Then I locked the doors. I put my key in the ignition and started up my car. "Mommy, where are we going?" Alexis asked. "I don't know." I said. "I have to call grandma." I said. I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

O= Olivia

S= Stephanie

S- "Olivia, where are you?"

O- "Getting away from Bray and Rusev. Alexis is with me."

S-"Where do you plan on going?"

O-"The McMahon Levesque hide out."

When I was younger I had ran away from WWE and found a place that seemed nice. I always went to this place when I was upset, and one day my parents found out it was for sale so they bought it for me.

S- "You still remember that place?"

O- "Yep. Please bring Tobias, dad, and my other kids."

S- " We are a head of you on that."

O- "Thanks mom."

S- "No problem."

O-"I love you."

S- "I love you too. Be safe."

I hung up and looked at Alexis. "Everything will be fine." I said. "I know mommy. You always make things better." She said causing me to smile. "Sweetie, if anyone threatens you or your family tell me." I said looking back at the road. "Mommy, is daddy going to be there?" She asked. I told her Tobias was her dad just so she would grow up thinking he was her dad. "Yes kiddo. So will Zack and Asher." I said. "Yeah!" She yelled causing me to laugh. "Alexis, you know I would protect you right?" I asked. "Yes mommy." She said. "Good." I said smiling at the road.