28

-Olivia's P.O.V-
I was in a room that was all whit. "Hi, Olivia." I heard someone say. I turned around to see the Ultimate Warrior. "I thought you were dead." I said. "I am, and you are close to dying." He said. "You get to choose if you die or not." He added. Then he showed me in a doctor's office with my mom, Samantha, and Tobias all crying. He showed a lot of other people who cared about me too, but when it got to my father he was in an empty hallway. "This is all my fault." He said to Shawn. "I want to go back." I said. "I knew you would say that." The Ultimate Warrior said before he left.
I felt someone squeeze my hand, and then I squeezed it back. "Olivia, did you just squeeze my hand?" My nom asked. I opened my eyes, and everyone is looking at me. "Mommy!" I yelled like a little kid. "Olivia!" She yelled back. Tobias walked put of the room and a doctor came in without him. "Good to see you're awake." The doctor said. "How long have I been out?" I asked the doctor. "About three weeks." He said. Then mm father and Tobias came into the room. "I'm so sorry, Olivia." My dad said. "It's okay. Why did you do this?" I asked him. "I wanted you to be punished, and so I had Rusev attack you." He said. "Okay." I said. Ryan walked in, and he walked over to Tobias. They started to whisper something, and then they went over to my mom. They told her whatever they were talking about, and then my mom smiled and said something back.
-Tobias' P.O.V-
Ryan and I were discussing what we would do to Triple H. We told Stephanie, and she agreed with it. She even told us when we should do it, and she said that he deserved anything he's going to get. Ryan and I decided on not telling Olivia because we see her helping her father out. "You know Sam or Olivia will help out when we start this plan." Ryan said. "I know, but Olivia can't for a few months." I said. "You got a point there." Ryan said. "Well I think we need to go get things for this." I said. "I will, you stay with Olivia." He said before leaving.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
I wanted to know why Ryan didn't even bother to say hi. "Why did he leave, Tobias?" I asked Tobias as everyone looked at me. "He just came to see if you were okay, and then he had to go because or school or something." He said. "oh okay." I said. I sat up, and then Samantha came over to me. "We all thought you weren't going to make it. Thanks for standing up for me by the way." She said. "No problem. That's what friends are for Sam." I said. We hugged, and then my mom walked over. "Your Uncle Shawn wanted to see you if you woke up, and now I will let you decide on what you want me to tell him." She said. "Let him in because I want him to know that he can't stop me." I said looking at my mom. "Okay." She said before walking out to get him. When they walked in I sat there. Uncle Shawn was crying, and then he hugged me tightly. "I should learn to never mess with you." He said. "If I'm thinking right today is Samantha's birthday." I said smiling. "Yes it is." Samantha said. "Wait. What are you thinking of?" Samantha asked me. "Let's go celebrate it." I said smiling. "You're in the hospital right now." Samantha said. "I don't care." I said. "Well you should." She said back. "Why? I bet in two weeks I will somehow end up in the hospital again anyway." I said. "No you won't." She said. "Also I just don't want you to get hurt." She added. "Well I'm getting out of this bed." I said as I was getting up. "No you are not." She said as her and my mom pushed me back down. "Olivia, you can't get up until the doctor says you are aloud." My mom said. "I want the doctor then." I said getting mad. Then my dad went to go get the doctor. "Liv, if you get hurt it's all your fault not ours." My mom said. "I got it.I just can't take being in hospital beds anymore." I said angrier than before. When my dad came back in with the doctor I smiled. "Miss Levesque you can leave now." The doctor said. "Thank you." I said. My mom gave me a change of clothes, and I went to the bathroom to change into them. "Well let's go celebrate your birthday." I said to Samantha. "Yeah, now we can go have some fun!" Samantha yelled. "Okay, but can I go to the store very quick?" I asked. "Yep. Why though?" Samantha said. "You'll see." I said. "okay." Samantha said. "I'm coming with you." My mom said. "I'm fine with that." I said.
*Skip to the Store*
"Do you think Samantha will like this?" My mom asked me holding up an AC/DC shirt. "No." I said. I was getting her a customized skateboard. "Why are we here?" She asked me. "You'll see." I said as I walked up to my friend. "Hey. Is it done?" I asked him. "Yes, and you are lucky you brought it in before everything with your father." He said. "Yeah. Van I have it?" I asked. "Yeah, let me go get it." He said. He came back with the skateboard, and handed it to me. "I can't wait to see her face." I said. I payed for it and then my mom and I left to go to the place we were celebrating Samantha's birthday. "Do you think she will like it??" I asked my mom. "Yes. It is something she wanted for a long time that Shawn wouldn't get her." She said. "Shawn may get mad at you though." She added. I laughed thinking about Shawn's face. "I'm not afraid of you or Shawn." I said quoting her from one of the Raw we were in together. She started to laugh, and then I started to change the radio stations. I finally found a song I liked and when it ended I just put my phone in. The first song that played was 'Welcome to the Queedom' by WWE. I sang along with it, and my mom laughed at me. "You're father needs to see you sing a theme song." My mom said. "Why because I act like the person?" I asked her. "Yes." She said. 'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides started to play. I started to sing along with the song until my mom looked at me concerned. "What?" I asked. "This isn't the Olivia that I know." She said looking at the road again. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "That Olivia is long gone." I said. I saw a few tears go down her face, and I wiped them away. "She maybe gone, but I will always be your Olivia." I said trying not to cry. I hated when my mother cried because it was my fault, and this was my fault.

A/N This chapter goes to TheRealCanadian_0425. Thanks for that comment it meant a lot to me to know someone likes this.