Days After The Attack

* A / N Sorry for the short chapter*
-Olivia's P.O.V-
When I wake up I see Jeff, and I smile. "Tie Dye?" Then he looks at me like he doesn't believe I am awake, and then he runs over to me. "Weirdo! You're okay!" He yells while hugging me. I put a hand over his mouth so he wouldn't expose me, but my mom comes running in. "Thanks a lot Tie Dye." I said which made him laugh. "Hi Olivia." My mom said with a smile on her face. "Hi mom." I said with a straight face because I really didn't want to see her. "I can tell you don't want me in here, but remember I am your mother." She said. I tried to get up, but she pushed me back down. "You're not aloud to do that yet." She said which made me upset. "Why?" Is all I asked before she walked out of my hospital room. "Jeff please get out." I said to Jeff because I was going to get up anyway. "Why do I have to......?" He started to ask, but I cut him off. "Just go." He did whst I said which made me smile. I then got up, snd my leg started to hurt. "Ow!" I yelled, and the my mom and Jeff came running in. "I should have known you were going to do this." My mom said to me. Jeff just stood there shaking his head, and then I stood up again. My mom tried to get me into my hospital bed, but I didn't let her. "You need to lsy down, Olivia." My mom said. "No I don't! You need to leave me alone because when I needed you the modt you weren't there. You skipped my 15th birthday because WWE was in a whole different state, but when I punch a girl that was on me you and dad come home even though WWE was in a whole different state! I tried to video chat with you guys so many times, but you guys were busy all the time!" I yelled while crying. My mom then hugged me tightly, and she was crying to because everything I said was true. Then dhe helped me walk around so I would getbused to it, snd I could tell she was really sorry for everything that happened in the past.