26

-Olivia's P.O.V-
I decided I would walk around for a little but. I had sent Tobias a text saying to meet me at the mall, and I also sent that to Samantha. When I got there they were there. "Hey guys." I said walking up. "Hey Liv." Samantha said. "Hey babe." Tobias said. "What are we going to do until Raw?" I asked. "Let's walk around." Samantha said. I looked at Tobias and he smiled. "By the way I kissed Dean, but he will never beat you." I said. "It's okay. I know you Olivia." He said. "Can we go look at hair dye and dresses?" I asked. "Changing your image so your parents don't know it's you?" Samantha asked. "Yep." I said before we walked in. I found a pretty purple dress, and I dyed my hair a light purple and light green. I picked out heels to go with the dress, but they are black. "You're parents won't believe this when they see you." Samantha said.
*Skip to Raw*
"Samantha, you and Olivia are needed in Triple H's office whenever Olivia comes." A tech guy said. "Okay. Thanks." Samantha said. When he left we both started to laugh until we heard our names getting called. We looked up to see Ana and her mother. We told them I had dyed ,y hair, and I told them what I would be wearing. We walked up to them before Samantha got someone to take them to their seats. Then we went to my parents office, and when we walked in they looked at me weird. "Samantha, that is not our daughter." My dad said. "Olivia, is that you?" My mom asked. I took off the heels and ran to her. "I'm so sorry. I promise I won't do that again." I said hugging her. "I'm glad you're back, but you're grounded." She said. "I'm fine with that." I said. Then I started to cry. "Are you okay, Olivia?" She asked. "Yes. I never knew you cared." I said. She let me go, and pushed me back so I could look at her. "Olivia, you are our only child. We love you more than anything, and that means we would take a bullet for you." She said before she hugged me again. My dad stood there looking at me, and I smiled at him. "I'm sorry daddy." I said. "You don't know how made I was at you, Olivia!" He yelled. Then he lifted his arm, and hit me right in front of the whole Authority and Samantha. This was the first time he has hit me in my whole life. I held my face before I ran out of the room, and then I ran into Tobias. "What happened?" He asked. "M-My father." I said. "That is the last thing he will do to you." He said before getting a tech guy to show him to my father's office. I walked to the diva's locker to have all the divas run up to see what had happened, but then Summer Rae hit me. I ran at her, and attacked her. I was doing good until two people started to pull me off of her. "Olivia, what is wrong with you?!" My mom asked yelling. "She hit me first." I said. "No, I was seeing what was wrong with her until she started to attack me." Summer said with a smirk. One of the people let me go, and then she ran after Summer. "Samantha, stop right now!" My mom yelled. Other divas started to attack Summer too as Samantha was attacking her. "Summer was lying." Samantha said. "How do you know?" My mom asked. "We were taught not to throw the first punch." Samantha said. "And look at the other side of her face it is pink too." Samantha added. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, Olivia." My mom said. "I wouldn't believe me either after everything I did." I said. "No, Olivia you are my daughter and trust is the key." She said. I hugged her, and she rubbed my back. "I like your hair by the way." She said. I started to laugh, and she stood there looking at me. "You were the only person who knew it was me." I said. "It's something that only mothers have. No matter how many times you dye your hair I will always know that it is you." She said. I smiled and so did she. "Olivia, promise me you will never do that again." She said. "I promise again." I said. "I love you and don't forget that." She said as she hugged me. "I love you too, mom." I said hugging her back. "Aw. Look the mommy and daughter bonding time." Samantha said. "By the way Sammy, we told your father about everything that happened and he said you're grounded too." My mom said. I stood there laughing because watching Samantha get into trouble was funny. "Liv, you're grounded too." My mom said. Then Samantha and I started to laugh. "You two are very immature." My mom said. "We know. We got it from our father's." I said. My mom then stated to laugh, and then we walked back to her locker room.
When we walked in my dad looked upset. "I'm so sorry, Olivia." He shocked me by saying that. "I'm sorry for running away and kissing Dean. I just didn't want Samantha to get the worse punishment from you guys." I said as Samantha smiled. "Di you make out with any guy in the car?" My mom asked. "Nope. That was all Samantha." I said. I walked over to my dad, and hugged him. "Don't do something like this again." He said. "Got it." I said. "Is Mr. Smith going to be here?" I asked Samantha. "Yeah, I totally forgot. Samantha said. "Isn't that your guys old principal?" My mom asked. "Yes he was." Samantha said. "Just a few more weeks, and you guys will be 18." My mom said. "Yeah. I can't wait until I'm 18." Samantha said. They all looked at me waiting for me to speak. "Well I'm happy, but it means we are getting a year closer to our death." I said. They all looked at me closely, and then I started to hold back tears remembering my near death experience. "I never said thank you for being there for me when I was in the hospital. So thank you." I said. My mom walked over, wiped away a tear that had fallen, hugged me tightly. "You never have to say thank you when we come see you in the hospital." My mom said hugging me. My dad walked over, and hugged us. Then Uncle Shawn walked in, and went over to Samantha. "What were you thinking running away with Olivia?!" He asked yelling. "She's my cousin, and I'm not going to let her get into trouble by herself." "So you're the reason my daughter ran away?!" He asked me yelling. "Dad, I went with her because we are trouble makers and I helped her run away." Samantha said. I saw Shawn go to hit Samantha, and I stopped him by grabbing his arm. I turned him around, and I did the sweet chin music. When he fell to the ground I ran over to Samantha and hugged her. "I would have rather taken the hit." She said. "No, you protected me the whole time we were gone. I'm not going to let someone put their hand on you, and you were the only one who believed me after the whole situation with Summer." I said. "Well we were taught to hit after the first hit, and I know you followed that rule a lot." Samantha said. "Do we have a match?" I asked my mom. "Yes." My mom said. "Do you know who it is against?" I asked. "Yes. The Bella Twins." My dad said. "Okay." I said.
We left to get ready, and people were staring at me. We got DX shirts, put them on, and we both started to laugh. "Our parents are going to be proud as well as the rest of DX." Samantha said. "I know Sam. I can't wait to see their reactions, but most importantly the fans reactions." I said.