48

*Two weeks before the wedding*

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"Just a few more weeks." I said. "I know. Then you are mine." Tobias said hugging me from behind. "Where are we going to live?" I asked. "I own a house. Technically it was my grandfather's, but he put in his will it is mine. When he died I became owner of it. He died after I turned 18." He said. "I'm so sorry about your grandfather." I said turning around and hugging him.  "It's okay. I get to live there with my beautiful wife and wonderful step kids." He said kissing my head. "I want them to believe you are their father." I said. "I know, but one day you will have to tell the, the truth." He said. "I know. I plan on doing it when they are older." I said. "Good girl." He said. We stood in my parents kitchen watching my parents play with our kids outside. "Sometimes I think this is a big dream, and I'm just going to wake up and ruin it." I said. "I know. I feel that way too." He said. "Let's make them dinner for when they come in." I said. "Let's do this!" He yelled causing me to laugh. I pulled out noodles, and then pulled out some sauce. "We are eating spaghetti?" He asked. "Yep. You start training after our wedding and honeymoon." I said. "I can't wait." He said sarcastically. "Tell them if you start to hurt because they might stop for a little." I said. "I'm afraid of your father and grandfather." He said. "Trust me, they like you." I said. "Okay." He said.

While we were cooking my parents and kids came in. "Dinner is almost done." I said. "Okay." My mom said. "Go clean up." I said. Then they all walked upstairs to go clean. "Can you get Zack from upstairs?" I asked. Zack was upstairs taking his nap while they were outside. When he walked upstairs I heard someone start knocking on the door. "Mom! Someone is at the door!" I  yelled. "Okay!" She yelled back. Then I heard someone come down the stairs. "I got it!" My dad yelled.

-Triple H's P.O.V-

"Hello Vince, Linda." I said letting them in. "Stephanie is upstairs with Alexis and Asher, and Olivia is in the kitchen." I said. "Hello Paul." Vince said. "I'm going to see Olivia." Linda said. "How has Stephanie been?" Vince asked. "She's been doing a lot better." I aid. "That's good. Thanks for inviting us over." He said. "No problem Vince." I said. "Dinner's ready!" Olivia yelled. "I wonder how this is going to taste." He said causing us both to laugh.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"I'll help you." My grandma said. "It's almost done." I said. "Oh. Okay." She said. "How have you been?" She asked. "Good." I answered. "Are you nervous?" She asked. "Yes I am." I said. "How nervous?" She asked. "Very." I said. "It's going to be okay." She said. "I know." I said. "Mom told me it would be okay too." I added. "That's good." She said. Then Tobias came down with Zack in his arms. "Here's Zack." He said handing me Zack. "Thank you for getting him." I said kissing his cheek. "No problem Olivia." He said hugging me. "I need to put him in his high chair. Please watch the food." I said. "Okay." My grandma said. I walked over to Zack's highchair, and put Zack in it.

Everyone was coming down the stairs, well everyone expect for the people down stairs already. I walked back to the kitchen, and grabbed the spaghetti. "Are you a good cook?" My grandpa asked. "My mom taught me, so I think so." I said. "Great." My dad said sarcastically. "I'm not bad at cooking." My mom said. "I know, but Olivia being able to cook." He said. "Dad." I said. "I'm afraid to try this." He said. "I'm done with you. I will force you to eat." I said. "Yeah right." He said. I grabbed his fork and shoved it in his mouth. "It doesn't taste bad, Olivia." He said. "I told you." I said causing everyone to laugh. "Kids don't do what your grandpa does." I said. "Okay mommy." They both said. "You are a good cook, Olivia." My grandpa said. "I'm guessing you didn't believe I could cook either." I said. "No." He said. "Paul Levesque and Vince McMahon killed because they didn't trust Olivia Levesque with her cooking. I already see that becoming a head line if you guys don't start running." I said getting up. "Let's go Paul." My grandpa said before running. My dad ran too, and then I ran after both of them.