42

*Three months later*

-Olivia's P.O.V-

We finally got to go home. The storm had missed where we live which is a good thing. Right now I am being forced to stay at home because the baby could come any minute and after a while staying home starts to get boring. People at the baby shower had said I didn't deserve it and how life will get better. Jeff liked kow I was going to name the child after him, but he was pretty upset when he saw me. He told me he thought I was joking, and wanted to kill Tobias at first because Tobias was standing next to me. When we told Jeff what had happened he believed me. "I'm going to the bathroom!" I yelled to Tobias. "Okay!" He yelled back. My parents will be coming home later today. While I was walking I felt something wet go down my legs. "Tobias!" I yelled. I heard him coming running through the house. "Olivia, what happened?" He asked. "My water broke." I said. Then I felt a contraction. "Aw!" I yelled clutching my stomach. "I'll get your clothes and the kids. You go get in the car." He said

-Tobias's P.O.V-

I had no clue what to get her or what to do. After I got her clothes, I sent a text to her mom. Then I got the kids into the car, and started to drive to the hospital. "Aw!" Olivia yelled. "Grab my arm and squeeze it when you have a contraction." I said. "Your mom and dad will be there." I added. "Okay." Olivia said. "What is happening to mommy?" Alexis asked. "Mommy is going to pop." I said. All of a sudden I heard my phone start to ring. "I got-. Aw!" Olivia yelled grabbing my arm. "I got it." I said.

T= Tobias

P= Paul

T- "Hello?"

P- "How is Olivia?"

T- "I think she has been better

P- "Contractions?"

"Aw!" Olivia yelled.

P- "Taking that as a yes."

T- "Yes sir."

P- "Thanks for looking after her for us."

T- "No problem. She is my girlfriend."

P- "Are you nervous?"

T- "Yes. Very nervous."

P- "Don't be."

"Aw!" Olivia yelled grabbing my arm. "It's okay. We are almost there." I said rubbing her hand with the hand that had the phone in it.

P- "I was nervous when Stephanie had Olivia."

T- "You were?"

P- "I'm not always Mr tough guy."

T- "Oh. It just doesn't seem like you."

P- "I know. Bye Tobias."

T- "Bye Paul."

When he hung up I put my phone down, and saw the hospital. I pulled in and got the kids out. Then I got to Olivia, and saw that she was trying not to cry. "It's going to be-." I started until Olivia cut me off. "Aw!" She yelled. I walked in with Olivia, Asher, and Alexis. When a nurse noticed Olivia because of her screaming she took Olivia to a room. I followed to see the room number and then I sent Paul a text with the room number.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

I couldn't deal with the pain. This pain was worse than the first even though the first time I was having twins. A doctor walked in and started to talk to Tobias. Then my mom and dad started to walk into the room.

*Few hours later*

"You're ready." The doctor said. "You can stay with her if you want to." He said to Tobias. "I will sir." Tobias said. "Do you want anyone else in here?" He asked. "My mom." I said. "Okay." He said. "Dad please-. Aw!" I yelled. "Watch your kids?" He questioned. I shook my head yes and then he walked over to me. "I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too, dad." I said. Then he walked out of the room with my kids. "Okay. On three push." The doctor said after he got me set up. "1, 2, 3. Push." He said. "Aw!" I yelled while pushing. "8, 9, 10." He finished. I took and a quick breather, and then I felt Tobias sauesze my hand. "You're doind great." Tobias said. "1, 2, 3. Push." The doctor said. "Aw!" I yelled pushing again. "I can see a head." The doctor said. "Olivia, you're almost done." My mom said. "1, 2, 3." The doctor said. "Aw!" I screamed. Then I heard a baby start to cry, and I started tk cry. "Do you have a name for him?" A nurse asked. "Yes, I do. Zachary Jeffrey Levesque." I said. "Okay." She said. Then another nurse walked over with him and let me hold him. "He's so cute!" My mother said excitedly. "He so small. How did he make you that huge?" Tobias asked. "I don't know." I said. "Are my kids and father allowed in here now?" I asked. "Yes Ma'am." The doctor said. "Mom, can you get them." I asked my mom. "Yes kiddo." She said. "I can't belive it." I said holding Zack. "I will protect you until you can protect yourseld." I whispered kissing Zack's forehead.

"Mommy!" Alexis yelled coming in. "Shh. Your little brother is asleep." I said. "Okay." She said. "Do you two want to see your little brother?" I asked. "Yes mommy." Asher said. "Yes." Alexis said. "Come here." I said. They both walked over and Tobias lifted them on the bed with me. "Here is your baby brother." I said showing them him. "Olivia, can we hold our grandson?" My dad asked. "Yes." I said. "I'm going to sleep." I said. "Goodnight mommy." My kids said. "Goodnight kiddos." I said before falling asleep.