Past Revealed

-Olivia's P.O.V-
It has been a month since my car accident, and today my parents are still acting wierd. I thought about it, and I wonder if th doctor found out I tried to commit suicide a few times and cut myself too. My parents act so nice to me it is killing me because I want to know what happened.
-Stephanie's P.O.V-
"Paul, I never knew she did that. Just to know of the marks maybe from us is horrible." I felt so bad about Olivia because I didn't know she tried to commit suicide a few times, and we saw where she cut herself. I can't believe she kept that big of a secret from us. "Hey mom." Olivia said which scared me. "Hi Olivia. How do you feel?" "Good." She replied with a smile. "Can I ask you something, mom?" She asked with a straight face. "Sure kiddo, anything you want." I said while walking out to living room. "Did you find out about my past?" Olivia asked which caught me off guard. "Yes sweetie. We saw where you tried to commit suicide, and all the scars from cutting yourself. I was crying while your father just looked at you with a blank stare." "Okay. Thanks mom." Olivia said, and then went upstairs.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
I walk into my roo crying, and thenI lock the door. I turned my volume up all the way, and started to play MCR, FOB, Green Day, and Panic at the Disco. I didn't hear my mother trying to get me down stairs, but I wasn't mad at all I was shocked. When I went back down stairs, my cheeks were tear stained because of how much I cried. When I got down there my mom pulled me into a hug while my dad just stood there. It made me mad that he wouldn't come over, so I got up to leave. I grabbed my car keys, my phone, my money, and some discs. Then I decided to go to Hot Topic.
*******
When I got to Hot Topic I saw all my favorite band groups on t shirts, and I also saw some of my fafavorite TV shows too. I decided on a Green Day shirt for my mom and I just to make my father upset. I texted my mom because she kept texting me. Here is how it went:
O= Olivia
S= Stephanie
S- Where areyou?
O- Hot Topic.
S- What is that?
O- A store for gothic like people.
S- Okay, come home soon.
O- Okay. I'll be home in a few.
S- A few what? Seconds, minutes, hours?
O- I haven't decided.
S- Text me when you are coming home.
O- Okay.
*Skip car ride*
When I gett home my father is on the couch trying not cry, and I don't say a word because I don't want to hurt him. When my mom walks into the room, she sees me, she runs over to me, and hugs me. "Where were you? You were supposed to text me when you were coming home." She said, and I had totally forgot. "I um forgot, but I did get you this." I said pulling out a Green Day shirt. She smiled because I barely get anything for her or my father, amd when she sees me walk over with a card and shirt for my dadher smile widens. He looks up at me, and starts to hug me. He then reads the letter and hugs me tighter. I could tell he was trying not to cry. Now I have a good month until my birthday.
*A/N Sorry for a short chapter.*