The Next Day

-Olivia's P.O.V-
"Wake up sweetie." My mom said as she was shaking me. "I'm up." I said, and then I noticed Ryan wasn't with me. My mom most have noticed me looking around because she lost the smile that was on her face. "Your father is having a talk with him. I wanted to wake you up so we could start to pack your things up." She said helping me up. "Okay, thanks mom." I said as we hugged. "By the way you and Ryan are cute when you two sleep together." She said which made me blush. "Aww, it looks like you have a crush on Ryan." She said, and then I threw my shoe at her. " I hope that hurt." I said as the shoe hit her. "Well it did hurt, but just a little bit." She said. I started to laugh when my father and Ryan came back in. "Olivia, may I speak to you in private?" My father asked. "Yes you may dad." I said knowing if I said no he would force me. I followed him into the hallway. "What did I say about dating in WWE?" He asked. "That I am not a loud to date anyone in WWE because they are all older then me, but when I found out Ryan was in WWE I got happy. You never said I couldn't date someone my age in WWE, dad." I said. "I SHOULDN'T, OLIVIA! WHEN I SAY THINGS DO YOU EVER LISTEN?!" He asked yelling. "No." I said trying to be stronger. "THAT'S WHAT I TOUGHT!" He yelled at me. "I'm sorry dad, but we aren't dating." I said. "THEN WHY WAS HE SLEEPING WITH YOU?!" He asked once again yelling. "He was the only person who cared enough not to leave my side. Brie was here too, but she had a match. I told her to go do her match, and that's when Ryan came in." I said as tears were building up in my eyes. "SO YOU TOLD BRIE TO LEAVE!" He mocked me yelling. I went to walk back in, but my dad grabbed my arm. "We aren't do with this." He said before he walked into the room. I looked down, and saw I was wearing regular clothes so I decided to walk around for a few hours. My mom came running down the hallway, and stopped me. "Olivia wants the matter?" She asked. "Ask dad he knows." I said. She grabbed my arm, and pulled into a hug. "He told me about your guys fight. Do you need to talk about it?" My mom asked me. I just shook my head no, and I just started to cry really hard. "Are you sure, Olivia?" She asked me once again. I shook my head no again. "SO you're just confused," MY mom said, and I shook my head yes. "It's okay." She said rubbing my back. She helped me back to my room to help me pack. When I got into the room my father saw me, and came to hug me. I backed up as he came to me, and then he stopped in his tracks. "I'm sorry, Olivia." He said. "Sorry doesn't help everything." I said. He looked at me hurt, but I didn't care how much I hurt him.