New Friends

* A / N This is a few weeks after everything that happened to Olivia. Sorry for the short chapter *
-Olivia's P.O.V-
I am finally able to wrestle again, but now I to be part of the Authority because Randy Orton keeps using me to get to my parents. The Authority has to come down with me to my matches,  and someone has to watch me where ever I go. For once I am sitting alone in catering because no one likes to talk to me, and the only people who are my friends from when I was little, family, or the Authority. "Hey you look like you need someone to talk to." Said a girl with dark brown / black hair. "Hi and I do." I said ,and then I recognized her as Brie Bella. "You did great against my mom at SummerSlam." I said which made her smile. "Thanks. So you are really Stephanie's daughter, Oliva." She said. "Yep. It is really nice to meet you in person. Don't tellmy mom or dad this, but I am a huge fan of you and your husband." I said and she smiled again. "Thanks. Natalya said you were a great opponent because you push yourself unlike the other divas." I smiled at what she said. "So would you like to walk around with me?" She asked. "Yes. I would like to meet new people." I said. We left catering, and she showed me to different places. While we were walking her husband Bryan Danielson a.k.a Daniel Bryan joined us. "So this is Olivia, Stephanie and Paul's daughter?" Daniel asked Brie. "Yes and she is so nice. She is nothing like her parents." Brie said. "I am a fan of yours Daniel Bryan, and a fellow Yes Movement member." I said as we kept walking. Daniel Bryan looked at me, and then whispered something to Brie. My mom then found me walking around with them. "Olivia,  you had your father and I worried. We thought Randy took you again." She said. "I'm sorry mom. It's just that I haven't meant any other friends here so I am lonely. Most people don't even like me because your my mother and dad is my father." I said as my mom looked at Brie and Daniel.  "They are nice to me mom. Why don't you trust me?" I asked. "Let's not get into why I don't trust you because it isn't the time or place." She said sounding angry. "Well Brie, Daniel it was nice ,eeting you two. Hopefully we can have that match Brie." I said with a smile on my face. "It was nice meeting you too, Oliva." Brie said. After saying our goodbyes I had to get ready for Monday Night Raw.