Wedding Part 3

-Olivia's P.O.V-

When we got to the place where we are having our wedding reception, they took Tobias and I to a different room. "Please welcome Mr and Mrs Fisher." The dj said introducing us. We walked out and everyone clapped. We partied until Tobias came over and whispered in my ear; "It's almost tine for our first dance."

Five minutes later they pulled Tobias and I into the middle of the room. "Time for the couple's first dance." The dj said before I'll Be by Edwin McCain started to play. "This feels so unreal." I whispered. "I know right." He whispered back. "I will be dancing a lot tonight." I whispered. "I can't wait to see you and your dad dance together." He whispered. "I can't wait to dance with him." I said. Soon the song ended and everyone started to clap. I walked over to my parents to see them crying. "Mom, Dad. Please don't cry." I said hugging them both. "Mr. and Mrs. Levesque, I promise to take care of and protect Olivia and her kids as well as our future kids." Tobias said scaring me. "Tobias, we know you will." My dad said. "Can't wait to see you and your dad dance, Olivia." My mom said. "I know. It's time people got to see your soft side." I said poking my dad. "Nobody needs to see my soft side." He said poking me back. "Would the people that I knew be proud of me?" I asked my parents. "Yes and we are too. You grew up too fast for us." My mom said. "At least one of these people got to see you grow up." I heard Jeff say. "Jeff!" I yelled running and almost falling to him. "Hey Mrs. Fisher." He said. "You came." I said hugging him. "I can't miss your wedding. I don't care that I had to wrestle today, I was going to be here." He said hugging me back. "Thank you so much." I said still hugging him. "Niw it's time for the father daughter dance." The dj said. "You better go." He said.

I walked out to see my dad standing there. When we heard My Baby Girl by Tim McGraw we started to dance. "I miss when you were younger." He whispered. "I know you do." I whispered back. "But I'm glad that you turned into a smart, beautiful, and mature adult." He whispered. "Thanks dad." I whispered while crying. "This is not the end of the Levsque or McMahon name." He whispered. "I know, and I will be doing something different than most people on Raw." I said. "What do you mean?" He questioned. "You'll see while training Tobias." I whispered. Soon the song ended and it went back to partying.

When it was done Tobias and I made sure my kids went with my parents. "Have fun on your honeymoon." My mom said. "Thanks mom." I said. "Keep her safe." My dad said to Tobias. "Okay Paul." Tobias said. "Goodbye." Tobias and I siad before walking away.