39

-Olivia's P.O.V-

After my grandparents left we all (Samantha and Ryan stayed here) decided to watch Avengers for Asher. "Mommy, I'm hungry." Asher said. "What would you like to eat Asher?" I asked him. "Mac and cheese." He said. "Okay. I will be right back." I said getting up to head to the kitchen. I got out some mac and cheese and started to cook some. When I was done I walked back in with some for Asher. "Here you go, Asher." I said. I let it cool down some in the kitchen. "Thank you mommy." He said.

-Author's P.O.V-

While Triple H is at WWE a big storm is going towards Connecticut. Olivia and Stephanie don't know about it yet. It hasn't been broadcasted yet so no one knows.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

Asher started to fall asleep while Alexis was asleep. It was 8 o'clock at night. "Let's put the kids to bed." I said. "We need to change them then." My mom said. "Yeah Olivia." Samantha said. "I know." I said. I picked up Asher while my mom picked Alexis up. "Do you want me to carry Asher?" Ryan asked. "No I got it." I said. We changed them and put them to bed. When we went to leave Alexis moved causing us to look at her. "Mommy, please don't leave." She said. "I won't girlie." I said before my phone started to ring. I saw it was my dad.

O=Olivia

T=Triple H

O- "Dad?"

T- "Get packed up and leave!"

O- "What do you mean?"

T- "There is a storm coming."

O- "Okay. I will start packing up. Is there anything you want?"

T- "Get you, your kids, and your mom out safely and I will be fine."

O- "Okay dad."

T- "Be safe. I love you, your kids, and your mom."

O- "We all love you too."

When he hung up I ran/waddled as fast I could to my room and grabbed a box to put clothes in. I started to pack important things of my kids. "Olivia, what are you doing?" My mom asked. "Dad said there would be a big storm, and told me to get you guys out." I said putting a shirt into the box. "Olivia, I'll help you." She said. "Go and pack up your room." I said. "Okay girlie." She said. "Mommy, what are you doing?" Alexis asked. "Kiddo, go back to sleep." I said. "Okay mommy." She said. She laid back down, and by the looks of it couldn't go back to sleep. "Alexis, come here." I said. She got up and walked over to me. "I will never leave you." I said hugging her. "I love you mommy." She said. "I love you too. Never forget that." I said hugging her tighter. "Think you can sleep now?" I asked. "No." She said. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Yes grabbed clothes and put it in the box." I said. I wasn't folding the clothes either.

When I got done packing the kids room, my mom had just finished hers. "What are we going to take?" She asked. "I own a tour bus, we could take that." I said. "How long have you owned a tour bus?" She asked. "Since I was in a band. I always took the kids with me so there some rooms." I said. "Okay. How come it isn't here." She asked. "It's at grandma and grandpa's house." I said. "Okay." She said. "I'm going to call them when I get done with my room." I said. "Good." She said. "I'll also help you." She added. "Thanks mom." I said hugging her.

-Author's P.O.V-

Triple H watches the news and sees the storm, which turned into a hurricane, could be there in a few days. This make him start to get nervous about them all being there. Linda and Vince take Olivia's tour bus to her, but don't know why. Olivia told them to get their favorite things from their house, so they did and are on their way out off state with Olivia. Ashley and Asher don't understand what is so bad about this because they are so young and Olivia wants to keep it that way. Samantha and all of Olivia's other friends are on the tour bus behind them, but none of them know what is going on expect for Samantha. She only knows Paul told Olivia to get out of the state because there is a storm coming, and she doesn't understand why they have to leave for a storm. Olivia heard that there was a hurricane coming, and that's when she put everything together.