45

*Two Months Until Wedding*

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"I can't believe you haven't gotten a dress yet, Olivia." My mom said. "I know. Let's go get one." I said. I really didn't want to go dress shopping, but my parents are making me go. "It will be okay." My mom said putting an arm around me. "Yeah right." I said. "Samantha already planned my bachelorette party. Then I have to go to a store with the Bella's and Samantha. They said you could come too." I said. "Do you know what store?" She asked. "No. Oh my! I'm going to kill them." I said making my mom laugh. "That's why they said not to bring dad." I added just catching up to everything the Bella's had said. "What did you say about me?" My dad asked. "You don't want to know." I said. "Do I really have to wear those types of clothes?" I asked my mom. "Yep." She said. "Please don't tell me that's how I was made." I said. "I'm not going to say a word then." My mom said. "Ew! Gross!" I yelled my mom laugh and my dad look our way. "Do I even want to know?" He asked. "Do all guys like the outfits woman wear on their honeymoon?" I asked him. "Yes. That's how-." He started before I put my hand up cutting him off. "I really don't want to know these things." I said. "Why did you ask?" He asked. "The Bella's and Samantha are taking me somewhere later." I said. When we got into the store, we went up to the counter and had to sign in. We waited until someone came and got us to go look. "Tell me about yourself." The lady said. "Well I'm 20. I don't like really fancy things and I don't really like shopping. I work with WWE because it's been in my family, and I am a fourth generation wrestler on my mom's side." I said. "Okay. That's super cool. Tell me what you want the dress to look like." She said. "I want some sparkle just not to the extreme. I also want it to be strapless." I said. "Okay. What is your budget?" She asked. "I really don't have one." I said. "Okay. Let's go." She said.

Four dresses later she brought one back that I really liked. "It's so pretty." I said. "I thought you would like this one." She said. I put it on and then looked in the mirror. I started to tear up a little, but I wouldn't let a tear fall. "Let's go see what everyone else thinks." She said. She walked out first and then I followed her. When we got out my mom had tears in her eyes so did dad. "What do you guys think?" I asked turning around. "You looked so pretty, Olivia." Mom said. "You're all grown up." Dad said. "So you guys like it?" I asked. "Yes." Dad said while mom shook her head yes. "I'm getting this dress." I said. "Okay. Let's go get you checked out then.

*After Dress Shopping*

"We are taking the dress to Grandma's and Grandpa's house." My mom said. "Okay." I said. "I can't believe you got a dress." My dad said. "I know." I said. "Now you have to go with the Bella's and Sam somewhere." My mom said elbowing me. She sat in the back just to be able to pick on me. "I would not like to think about it." I said. "You know if I came I would just make fun of you." She said making me laugh. I knew she would definitely do that. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Nothing." I said.

*Shopping with the Bella's & Sam*

"Thanks for coming mom." I said looking at her. "No problem Olivia." She said putting an arm around me. "Liv!" Sam and the Bella's yelled. They came running up to me and my mom. "I can't believe your mother came." Samantha said. "I'm happy, but we did have a weird conversation on the way here." I said. "What was it about?" She asked. "Things I won't bring up again." I said. "Why not?" She asked. "Reasons." I said. "Let's get this over and done with because I really don't want to be here." I said. "Tobias will be so happy." Nikki said excitedly. "Who cares if I feel uncomfortable." I said. "Come on Olivia. Don't ruin the fun." Brie said. "You guys pick the outfit, and I will try it on. You guys will not see me in any outfit." I said. "Come on, Olivia." Samantha tried to plead. "I don't know what you are doing for my bachelorette party so deal with it." I said before sitting down. "I'll wait here until you guys find something." I said. I pulled out my phone and started to text Tobias.