Wedding Part 2

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"I, Olivia Marie Levesque take you Tobais Dylan Fisher to be my husband partner in lofe and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you. Loving you fauthfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I said while crying. "I, Tobias Dylan Fisher, take you, Olivia Marie Levesque, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health in good times and bad, in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Tobias said looking at me.

My dad then helped Asher walk up with the rings to give to us. I grabbed Tobias's ring first and held it in my hand while saying; "I, Olivia Marie Levesque give you Tobias Dylan Fisher this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Then I put the ring on his ring finger. Then Tobias grabbed the ring and held it in his hand while saying; "I, Tobias Dylan Fisher give you Olivia Marie Levesque this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Then he put the ring on my ring finger.

"Do you Olivia Marie Levesque take Tobias Dylan Fisher to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked. "I do." I said. "Do you Tobias Dylan Fisher take Olivia Marie Levesque to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked. "I do." Tobias said. "By the power vested in me by the state of Florida, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Then Tobias pulled me closer and then kissed me passionately. "I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Fisher." The priest siad as everyone stood up clapping.

We walked back down the isle, and when we got to the back I hugged Tobias. "We are offically married." I said. "I know, and you are offically mine." He said. "My mom tried to get to know what song we were dancing to." I said. "And did you tell her?" He asked. "Nope." I said popping the P.