30

-Olivia's P.O.V-
"Mommy!" She yelled while she was running to me. "Hi Alexis." I said picking her up. "Now you really have to tell them." Samantha said. Everyone was looking at me weird, and I just kept my head down. "Who is this, Olivia?" My mother asked. I looked at Samantha and started to cry. "Mommy don't cry. Be happy!" She yelled causing me to laugh. "Mom. Dad. This is your granddaughter Alexis. Alexis that is grandma and grandpa." I said. "Olivia, we need speak to you now!" My mom yelled causing me to cry even more. Alexis stated to fidget in my hands so I put her down, and then she walked over to my parents. "The only person who has made my mom cry was my dad and now you grandma. I HATE YOU!" She yelled at my mom. I stood there shocked and Samantha looked at me. "Does she know who her dad is?" Samantha asked. "No and neither do I. So when she asks who he is I always start to cry." I said. "Alexis, hate is a bad word." I said to Alexis. "Say sorry to grandma." I said to her. "Not until she says it to you." She said in her baby voice. My mom looked at Alexis and then back to me. "I'm sorry Olivia, and Alexis I love you." My mom said. "I love you too grandma." Alexis said hugging my mom. "Will you come with me?" I asked Samantha. "Yes, but who will watch Alexis?" She asked. My grandmother walked over. "I will." My grandmother said. "Thanks. Alexis go with my grandma." I said. "Okay." She said running over to her. We walked into a room and IU sat across from my parents with Samantha next to me. "Where would you like me to begin?" I asked them. "The beginning." My father said. "Well one day Sam and I were home alone when a guy broke into it. He was going to hurt Sam when I got him to look at me. I started to run, but then he caught up. He pulled me over his shoulder, took me into your guys room, and then raped me. He forced Samantha to watch and if she closed her eyes h would cut me. We knew you guys were coming home the next morning and so we switched out the bed clothes so you didn't see anything."

A/N I wanted the next chapter to be the flash back because it is pretty big so sorry for this short chapter.