44

*McMahon Levesque Hide Out*

-Olivia's P.O.V-

When we got there I saw we were the first people there. "They will be here Alexis." I said. Then I saw my mom pull up in hrr car. "Look. Grandma is here." I said pointing towards her car. Then I got us out of the car. "Olivia!" My mom yelled getting out of her car. "Hi mom!" I yelled back. Alexis ran toards my mom and my mom lifted Alexis up to toss her in the air. Then my dad, Tobias, and kids (thanks to Tobias and my dad) got out of the car. I ran to Tobias, like girls run in romance movies, and he picked me up to hug me. "I thought you left us." He said. "Never. You and my kids are important to me." I said. "I love you." I added now hugging him back. "I love you too, Olivia." He said kissing my forehead. "Can I see Zack?" I asked. "Yes. You don't have to ask, he is your son." My mom said. Then my father handed me Zack. "My baby." I said hugging him. "I love you to the moon and back." I siad tossing him in the air which caused Zack to laugh. Tobias caught Zack before I could because he was taller than me which made Zack laugh more. "Can I have my kid back?" I asked crossing my arms. "Not until you say I am the best boy friend ever." He said. "I thought you were my fiance?" I questioned. "Okay. You got me there." He said. "If you don't give me my kid some-." I started before he kissed me. Soon he handed me Zack while we were making out. Then he started to mive me towards my parents car. "What are you doing?" I asked while catching my breath. "Get in the car." He said. "I'll get Alexis and Asher in the car too." He added. "What is happening." I asked turning around. That's when I saw Bray and Rusev getting out of their car. "What are they doing-?" I started but was cut of by my dad. "Olivia, listen to Tobias and get into the car!" My dad yelled. I got into the car with Zack while Tobias got Asher and Alexis in the car. I saw that my parents and Tobis were standing in front of the vechile trying to protect us. "Kids get in your seats." I said before outting Zack in his car seat. "What are you doing, mommy?" Asher asked. "I'm going to do a few things my uncles taught me." I said putting my belt on. I started up my parents car, and then everyone looked back. "Hold on kids." I said before I bsck up fast. I turned the car around and started to drive fast down the road. When I started to slow down I saw Bray and Rusev got into their car and came after me. "They will not get you guys. I promise." I said before speeding up again. "Come on dumb car." I said hitting it. "Kids, we are going somewhere that I know is safe." I said before getting on a highway. I slowed down and then Bray and Rusev went around me. I got off of the highway and went to an airport. "I have to call grandma." I said before taking out my phone.

S= Stephanie

O= Olivia

S- "Olivia!"

O- "The kids and I are safe, but we will be going out of state to you know where."

S- "Okay. We will meet you there."