The Guitar Store

*A / N Green Day will be in this chapter, and sorry for the short chapter.
So my mom and dad took me to get my first guitar, and the whole ride here my mom was trying to figure out what my father had given me at the party. She asked why I was happy with his present when it was only a sheet of paper. When we walked in I saw Billie Joe Armstrong and the rest of Green Day. I see they are setting up for a song, and Billie Joe says "If you know the song sing it." I hear that they start to play Wake Me Up When September Ends, and nobody else knows the song so I start to sing it. I shocked Billie Joe and the rest of Green Day as well as my parents singing the song, but Billie Joe stands there smiling at me. I can tell my parents didn't know the song which was great, and then Billie Joe walked over to me. He whispered "American Idiot is next, if you want to sing."  in my ear. It felt awesome for one of my role models to do that, and I gladly accepted it. So they started to play it, and I sang along to the song. When I said the cuss words my mother would shake her head, but Billie Joe kept smiling at me. He walked over over again, but this time with the rest of Green Day. " You're a very good singer. I think that if you train your voice it maybe even better." He said. I smiled at his comment while my parents got mad. My mom then said, "She will not be singing. She will be working with WWE in a year, and I will be teaching her how to run WWE." "I knew you looked familiar! I just couldn't figure it out. I feel bad for you." Billie Joe replied with, and said to get my mom mad. He then pointed at the other two, and told me their names. One was Tré Cool and the other was Mike Dirnt, and then I told them I was Olivia. I told them I liked to be called Liv instead of Olivia. Then I picked out a guitar, and Billie Joe told me how to play.