Plan Going Into Effect

A/N The picture is of her ring attire.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
My father and I haven't been getting along really well. Today is the day my mom is getting her job back. I can't wait for this match because a lot of people will be watching us, "Are you ready for this match?" My mom asked. "Kind of, but I'm not as nervous as the last time." I said. "Your father said good luck." My mom said because this match meant the world to me and he knew that. "Olivia, Stephanie your match is next." A tech guy said on the other side of the door. I had a match before my match with my mom, and it was against Brie Bella.
*Beginning of the first match*
I came running out and the crowd started to scream. Then the Bella Twins came out, but I was only fighting Brie. At first I had the advantage, until Brie kicked me in the gut. I grabbed my gut because I heard a crack and felt a sharp pain too. "Are you okay?" The ref asked. I shook my head yes, and that is when Brie got the upper hand. She continued to kick med there. Then I grabbed her leg, and then pulled it out from under her. I set her up for the pedigree, and did a successful one too. "Here's your winner, Olivia McMahon!" Yelled the announcer. My mom's theme song came on, and she walked out. "I want a rematch for my job!" She yelled. "Okay, but you better get in the ring fast." I said with a smirk on my face.
*Skip to the end of that match*
"Here's your winner, Stephanie McMahon!" Is all I heard before I walked backstage. "Good job sweetie." My father said. I still wasn't in the mood to see him, so I started to the doctor's office to see what happened in my match against Brie. "What happened this time, Olivia?" The doctor asked walking in. "In my match against Brie she kicked me, and I heard a crack and felt a sharp pain right here." I said rubbing my rib area. "Okay. I will set up the x-ray machine to see if they are broken or not." He said. "Okay." I said back to him. When he came back he took me to he x-ray room, and then told me what to put on in order to get a x-ray. "Olivia I will be right back." He told me when he took me back to where I first was at, and when he came back in he had a frown on his face. "Olivia, you broke two ribs." He said. I couldn't believe it, and I sat there shocked. "You will need something around them, and you can't wrestle for a couple of months. They aren't broken that bad, but I will need to see them again before you can wrestle again." He said. "Okay. Thank you." I said before leaving. I went straight for my parents office when Brie stopped me. "How bad are you hurt?" She asked with a concern look on her face. :Not bad, but the doctor told me I can't wrestle for a few months." I said. "Well I'm-" I cut her off. "It's not your fault. We all get hurt at some point." She smiled at me. "I'm heading to my parents office to tell them." I said. "Okay. Bye." She said. "Bye." I continued my walk to my parents office, and when I got there I heard yelling and screaming. "Stay away from, Olivia!" I heard my father yell. "I can't do that!" The other voice yelled before I heard glass break. I then walk in, and see my mom passed out on the ground. I ran over to her before my father did, and I was angry at them. "Who did this!?" I asked yelling. my father pointed at Ryan, while Ryan pointed to my father. I was so upset that I went to get up, but then my mom rubbed my hand. "I'm okay. I wasn't hurt that bad sweetie." She said which made me smile. "Why are you in here, Olivia?" She asked. "In my match against Brie I broke two ribs, and I am not aloud to wrestle for a few months." I said as my sat up. "Is that why you grabbed your stomach when ever I hit or kicked you there?" She asked. "Yes mom." I said. Then I got up to leave when my father stopped me, and then I tried to get around him. He wouldn't let me pass so I just stood there with my arms crossed, and then he pulled me into a hug. When he was done I left without saying one word. My mother came after me once again, and made me stop. "You can't keep doing this to him." She said. I just walked away from her because I was tired of them.