Plan

*A/N This is a few months after WrestleMania and Olivia has member of the Authority coming out with her so she can't get hurt.*
-Olivia's P.O.V-
"HI mommy!" I said into my computer because I was skyping with my mom. "HI Olivia. How's WWE going?" She asked. "Good, but I hate not having anyone I grew up with here." I said causing her to laugh. "Do you think Seth will try to do what he did a few months ago with John Cena?" I asked. "I don't know, Olivia. I guess we will have to wait and see." She said. "Well I have a plan." I said which made her confused. "What is the plan?" She asked. "You and dad come to WWE and I am in a match. Then you and dad come out, and you ask for a rematch. Then I say yes, and you win the match for your job." I said with a smile on my face. "That's a good idea, Olivia." My dad said behind my mom. "Paul, you scared me to death!" My mom yelled at my dad while I was laughing really really hard. "Stop laughing, Olivia." My mom said, and I laughed even harder. "SO are you guys up with my plan?" I asked. "Yes." They both said and I smiled. "I have to get ready for Raw." I said. "Bye Olivia. Be safe." my mom said. "Bye mom. I promise I will be safe."
*Knock Knock*
"Come in!" I tell whoever is on the other side "Hi Miss McMahon or do you go by Levesque?" said a newer diva. She had an Australian accent. I could tell she was from NXT because I would watch what dad does with NXT. "I go by Olivia. Who are you?" I asked her. "I am Emma." She said as I shook my head understanding. "What do you want, Emma?" I asked trying to sound nice. "I just wanted to meet you, Olivia." She said before she left.