31

*Flash Back*
-Olivia's P.O.V-
"Get off of me!" I yelled. He stayed on top of me, and took my clothes off. "What's your friend's name?" He asked. "I'm not telling you." I said. "Fine. I'll go and hurt her." He said. "Her name is Samantha." I said. "Samantha!" He yelled causing her to run up the stairs. "Sit right there and if you close your eyes or look away I will cut her." He said. "Okay." She said. I yelled out in pain when he did you know what. Samantha only closed her eyes twice so I had two cuts which bled like crazy. When he left I was crying into Samantha's shoulder. It had been a month since the last time I was raped, and I couldn't believe it happened again. "We need to 'clean' this up, and by clean I mean hide this from your parents." Samantha said. "Yeah, and now I can't go buy pills without them knowing. What are we going to do they will be here for a few months." I said crying. "We will lie. You need to buy big clothes or steal them from your father." She said. "let's do the father stuff so they don't get suspicious." I said. "They might still." She said. "Yeah or I could always be hanging out with my grandparents when they are in town." I said. "Smart idea, Olivia." She said. "Well let's start to clean." I said. When we were done hiding everything I covered my cuts up because they weren't that deep and they stop bleeding at some point. "We should go to bed now." Samantha said. "Okay." I said. "What happens if I do become pregnant?" I asked. "We get threw it together." Samantha said.
The next morning when my parents got home we were still asleep. "Girls time to wake up!" My dad yelled causing me to jump. "We will be down in five minutes!" Samantha yelled back. "We might want to change our clothes before we go back down there. As well as wash our faces." She said. We changed into regular outfits, and then cleaned our selves before walking downstairs. "Good morning girls. We hope you guys slept well." My mom said. "We did. How was WWE?" Samantha asked. "Long and boring. We are glad to be home. My mom said. "We are glad you're home too." Samantha said hugging my parents. I hugged my mom just not my dad. "No hug for me?" My dad asked. "he's okay." Samantha said. I hugged my dad and started to cry. "What's the matter?" He asked. "I missed you guys a lot." I said crying. "Well we missed you a lot too." My dad said hugging me.