My Return

-Olivia's P.O.V-
I never told my parents when I was coming back, so tonight was a big surprise for them. My father and I are finally on speaking terms again. I am walking to my parents room when Brie sees me. "Olivia, are you okay?" She asked running up to me. "Yep, and I am back to get what I deserve." I said. "Where are you going?" She asked. "My parents office to surprise them." I said as she shook her head. "Guess that means we can't hang out any more." She. "No, I will still hang out with you and the divas." I said as she smiled. "Well go say hi to your parents." She said laughing. "Bye Brie!" I yelled walking away.
"Do you know when Olivia's coming back?" My mom asked. "I don't know." My father said. "Hopefully it's soon." My grandfather said. "I'm back!" I yelled coming in. They all ran over to me, and pulled me into a hug. "Welcome back Liv." My grandfather said. "Welcome back sweetie." My mom said, and then she hugged me. "I'm sorry daddy." I said walking over to him. "I'm sorry too, Olivia." He said, and then we hugged. I felt so bad about what happened a few months agog, and I felt a little better to be able to talk to him again. "I see you two aren't mad at each other any more." My mom said. I looked at her with a smirk, and ran to her. She fell to the ground, and I fell with her so she started to tickle me.
*Flashback*
"Olivia if you don't come out I will find you, and tickle you!" My mom yelled. I came running out, and I got on my couch to jump on my mom's back. When I went to jump she turned around, and I jumped into her arms. "Lita would be proud." My mom said. She put me on the ground, and started to tickle me. "S-Stop m-mommy." I said while laughing. "Fine Olivia." She said, but then she started to tickle me again. My father came in, and started to laugh. "D-Daddy h-help m-me p-please." I said through laughter. He pulled my mom off of me, and said "Olivia run.". When I ran away he let my mom go.
*End Of Flashback*
"So do I have a match tonight?" I asked still being tickled by my mom. "Yes, and I will make it happen even if you don't like who you face." She said. "How are your ribs?" My dad asked. AT that time my mom stopped tickling me so I could answer him. "They're much better, but I have to be careful." I said leaving out that I had to get surgery because I made a rib pop out training when they were still broken. "Is there anything you would like to tell your mother and I?" He asked. He must have notice how uncomfortable I was when he asked me that. "Nope." I said. "Olivia Maria Levesque, are you hiding something?" My mom asked. "Nope." I said before Lita walked in. "Don't listen to her Stephanie." Lita said because she was the only person who knew about the incident. "Olivia, what did you do?" My mom asked. "I uh made um one of my ribs pop out training when they were still broken." I said. "Go on Olivia." Lita said as my mom looked back at me. "Then I had to go to the hospital to get surgery." I said as they all looked shocked minus Lita. "Olivia why didn't you tell us?" My mom asked. "I didn't want you guys worrying about me." I said. "Olivia, if you have to go to surgery you can tell us." My father said. "Okay." I said. "You better get ready for your match." My mom said. "Okay bye." I said leaving.