29

-Olivia's P.O.V-
I hid my present because  I didn't want to wrap it up. My mom and I sang to WWE theme songs after BVB played once because I knew my mom didn't like the music I listened to. "Hey Sam!" I yelled walking over to her. "Liv!" She yelled back. I hugged her, and then we heard someone start to laugh. That is when I felt something wet go down my and every other part of my body. I turned to see Summer with Cameron, and then I turned back to Samantha. We both smirked, and then Samantha gave me whipped cream. "Food fight!" We yelled spraying Summer and Cameron with whipped cream. Then everyone started to get into it. Our parents stayed out of it until Samantha and I put chocolate syrup on their heads. Then they started to run after us. Samantha and I hid where I hid her present at. "Well since we're in here I should give you this." I said walking over to her skateboard.  "I love I!" She yelled quietly. She hugged me, and I felt something warm go down my back. I turned to see my mom without my dad or Uncle Shawn. "Where's dad and Uncle Shawn?" I asked her. "They were stupid, and didn't follow me even though O knew where to find you." She said I got up and gave her a hug. "Why did you guys start a food fight?" My mom asked. "Summer poured something on me, and I looked at Samantha. We were both thinking the same thing and that was a food fight." I said. "Good at least you and Jeff didn't start it." She said. I laughed with Samantha until we heard people walk by the door. Samantha and I hid when the door opened. "Paul, your wife is in here." Uncle Shawn said. "Now all we have to do is find the girls." My dad said. "Sammy, Liv get out." My mom said. "No, we won't come out." Samantha said. "How did you know where the girls would be?" My dad asked. "Because she isn't stupid." I said. "What do you mean she isn't stupid?" Uncle Shawn asked. "She knows us." I said walking out with my spray cheese. My whipped cream was empty and so I picked up spray cheese. "Put the cheese down." My dad said. "Okay, but you have to put down what you guys have too." I said. "Okay." My dad and Uncle Shawn said at the same time. THen I saw Samantha come up behind them with pies. I saw as Samantha picked the pies up, and put them in our dads faces. I started to laugh as well as Samantha, but our dads hated it. "We will get you two back." My dad said. I hugged him, and he put some of the pie on my face. THen he started to put skittles on me. "Hey!" I yelled causing him to laugh "What's this?" Shawn asked causing us all to look over. I saw he was talking about Samantha's skateboard. "It's a present from Olivia." Samantha said. "Why did you get my daughter a skateboard?" He asked me. "She has always wanted one." I said nervously. "Well, I think it was a good idea." He said. We all stood there in shock at what Shawn had said because he never wanted Samantha riding a skateboard. "What do you mean?" Samantha asked. " I need to let you be you and not treat you like a baby anymore. I also like how it is a customized skateboard." He said. "Thanks." UI said. "You had it customized?" He asked. "Yeah. I know a guy who said he would do it for me so I asked him to make one for Samantha." I said. "Well it is cool, and a great present." He said. "Now let's go out and stop this food fight." My father said. "Yeah, I think we should." I said.
When we walked out everyone was still having a food fight. "Stop right now!" My dad yelled causing everyone to look at us. "We will be cleaning this mess up no matter what." My father said. "Olivia, I think it is time you-" Samantha had started, but was cut off by a little girl. "Mommy!"

A/N Here is the start of the huge plot twist.