Chapter 3: Teasing

"I thought you were going to fuck me, Severus. All I'm seeing is empty threats."

"Oh?" he chuckled darkly. "You've done it now, little one. Pick a safeword, princess."

"Uh," I thought for a moment, arousal coursing through me. "Pineapple."

He nodded, committing the word to memory before his dominant demeanor quickly returned. With a tap of his wand, we were both fully naked and my hands were tied above my head. He quickly thrust his cock inside me without any warning. I moaned as he stretched me out.

"Still so tight after all the times I've fucked you?" he groaned, thrusting harder.

"I guess you're not fucking me enough," I said, smirking at him.

"Oh, such a little whore. My whore. So, you're saying daddy doesn't fuck you enough? I guess we'll have to fix that."

I felt my orgasm approaching as he thrust into me hard.

"Fuck, yes, Severus!" I moaned.

"That's not my name to you, slut."

"Fuck, daddy! Please let me cum."

"Do it, little one. I want to feel your release sliding down my cock."

His words sent me over the edge and I moaned, clenching around him as he continued thrusting, approaching his own release. Before he could release inside me he quickly pulled out, pumping his cock above my face.

"Suck me dry, slut," he groaned and I quickly wrapped my lips around his cock. We had never done this before and our sex had never been this rough but I loved every minute of it. I began bobbing my head as his cock throbbed in my mouth.

"Fuck... I guess your mouth is good for more than just back talk."

I smirked, taking him deeper as he moaned, before finally releasing in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop, licking him clean before he moved down, blowing gently on my still aching core. He began licking my folds, taking them in his mouth and sucking hard.

"Fuck, Severus!" I moaned, still sensitive from my release.

He continued eating me out and I felt my release quickly approaching.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it," he replied, sucking harder on my sensitive clit. I let go and he licked my release, wasting none of it, before moving up, pressing his lips to mine as we tasted each other in the other's mouth.

"Fuck," he moaned. "Such a good girl." I could feel his cock growing hard again and I knew he wasn't done with me. He began sliding his cock through my folds and I arched my back as the overstimulation became too much.

"Fuck, Severus! I can't..."

"Oh, I think my little slut can take another." He moved closer to my ear. "Use your safe word if you need it, princess. If not... I think I can get another one out of you."

He pushed his cock inside me once again and I moaned at the overstimulation.

"Fuck!"

He thrusted inside me hard, cupping my breasts in his hands before bringing his mouth to them. His tongue flicked over my nipples, sucking on them and giving each one equal attention. He grabbed my thigh, pulling it around his waist as he fucked me mercilessly. He slapped my thigh and I moaned in pleasure, feeling my orgasm approaching once again.

"Fuck... so good for me. Such a good girl," he moaned as his cock twitched in my walls.

"I'm gonna cum, Severus!"

"Hold it," he hissed, thrusting harder. I focused on holding back my orgasm as his face contorted in pleasure above me. "You're going to cum at the same time as me and not a minute sooner, kitten."

I nodded, gripping his shoulders, as I bucked my hips toward his, meeting his thrusts.

"Fuck! You're so big, daddy," I moaned, knowing how much he loved when I called him that. He groaned and his cock twitched inside me. "Cum inside me, daddy. I want it dripping out of me."

He groaned in pleasure. "Fuck, baby. Let go for me," he moaned.

I released as his cock twitched and finally released inside my walls, coating them with his cum. He pulled out and collapsed next to me, breathing heavily. With a wave of his hand I was untied.

"Merlin, that was amazing, Y/n."

"Who knew you could be such a dom, Severus," I chuckled.

"Was I too rough?"

"Not at all. I quite enjoyed it."

He took my wrists in his hands, making sure the ropes hadn't left any marks and began kissing them softly.

"How are you feeling, love? Do you need anything?" he asked, pushing my hair away from my sweaty face.

"I feel amazing, Sev. Though, I suppose we should probably get cleaned up before Arthur wonders what on earth we were doing in here."

He chuckled, throwing on a pair of boxers before carefully lifting me from the bed and carrying me to a small bathroom within the tent. There was a small tub and he filled it with water and soap before setting me gently into the bubble bath. He took a cloth, gently wiping the sweat from my face. He grabbed his wand from the bedroom and cast a contraceptive charm before grabbing shampoo and lathering my hair.

"Merlin... you're so beautiful, Y/n," he whispered, taking a cup and rinsing the soap from the hair. I blushed as he began rubbing conditioner into my hair before rinsing it. He helped wash me up before helping me out of the bath and into warmer clothes.

"Hello?" I heard Arthur call from the entrance to our tent as Severus was just finishing buttoning his shirt. I magically dried my hair before going to the entrance to the tent.

"Hey, Arthur."

"We're just about ready to go and find our seats. Are you and Severus ready?" he asked.

"Sev?" I called and he quickly walked up behind me, taking my hand in his. "We're ready."

Arthur chuckled and we made our way out of the tent, heading toward our seats, completely unaware of the horror we were about to face.