Chapter 13: Keep Talking

I left the Great Hall and heard footsteps behind me as I turned the corner and they quickly caught up to me.

"Darling?" Severus said, matching my pace.

"Yes?" I answered, not meeting his eyes.

"A-are you mad?"

"Yes," I replied calmly.

"So... what are... what are you going to do?"

I didn't answer, finding his nervousness amusing as he knew he would be receiving a punishment; he just didn't know when.

"Darling?" he asked.

"Yes, love?"

"Am I going to be punished?"

"Yes."

He groaned, interlocking his fingers with mine as we made our way to my chambers.

"Please don't withhold sex for a year... I apologized. I-."

"I don't think you are in a position to be making demands, love."

We reached the door to my chambers and I quickly said my password, watching as the door swung open. I walked inside and Severus waited outside, cautiously.

"You can come in if you like. I'm going to make some tea."

"You're going to make... tea?" he asked, growing cautious of my motives.

"Yes. Would you like some?"

"Sure..." He entered my chambers and I headed toward my small kitchen. With a wave of my hand, the kettle was boiling and cups were floating toward the table. Severus was standing, nervously, in my kitchen, but from the bulge in his pants I could tell he was aroused. I poured two cups of tea and he happily took one from me.

"Thank you, darling." He kissed my hand and I chuckled at his attempts to suck up. He gave me a curious look as he sipped his tea and we sat in silence. After a few minutes I abruptly set my cup down and stood up. He quickly looked up at me, gulping, as I made my way behind him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he shifted in his seat, trying to adjust the throbbing bulge in his pants. I moved my hands over his shoulders and down his chest as I pressed soft kisses behind his ear. He groaned as my lips trailed along his jawline. He quickly turned his head, catching my lips with his and he brought his hand to the back of my head. I allowed our lips to move in sync for a few moments before pulling away. He whined in response and I walked toward my tea, trying to hide the devious smirk on my face.

"How were your classes today?" I asked him, taking a sip of my tea.

He glared at me but I could see the need in his eyes as he watched my movements carefully.

"Oh, dear... are you ignoring me? I can only imagine how much worse that will make your punishment. Tsk tsk. Oh dear... that is a shame," I chuckled darkly.

"No! I'm sorry... M-my classes were good."

"Yeah? That's good, baby. What did you teach the students about today?"

"Oh... uhm, th-the fourth years are l-learning about antidotes."

I walked behind him once again.

"Good boy. Keep talking."

He began telling me about his day and my hands moved down his chest once again. Suddenly he stopped talking and a moan slipped from his lips. I looked down, noticing how he was palming himself. I quickly grabbed his hand, moving it away from his cock, and he whined at the loss of contact.

"Oh, dear... someone's being a bad boy. My, my... and a year is such a long time."

"No... no, please, baby. I-I apologized to the kids. I-I need you... please."

"Hm..." I backed away from him. "Stand up."

He quickly stood up, facing me, as I moved my hands over his chest, bringing one hand down to his pants. I cupped the large bulge in his pants and his delicious moans filled my ear.

"Fuck... baby, please."

"Such foul language from my handsome little baby."

I slipped my hands into his pants, squeezing his hard cock, before quickly pulling my hand away.

"Go in my bedroom, take off your clothes, and get on the bed," I whispered and he eagerly obliged. I chuckled, slapping his ass as he walked away, heading for my bedroom.