Chapter 8: Control

"What is your problem?!" Severus yelled, standing in my office as I ignored him. "How long are you going to ignore me?"

I continued grading the papers Moody had given me, refusing to look up at him. He moved over to my desk, pacing his hands on the corners as he towered over me. His voice softened as he tried again.

"Darling?"

I raised an eyebrow, though I didn't look up at him. The only thing that could be heard was the shuffle of parchment.

"Baby?"

More shuffling.

He moved around the desk, standing behind me. He carefully moved his hands over my shoulders, trailing his fingers down my arms. When I didn't respond he carefully grabbed the arms of the chair and pulled me away from the desk. He moved in front of me, getting on his knees.

"Baby, please... I'm sorry." He moved his hands up my legs, resting on my thighs. I felt a tingling sensation spreading through me but I focused on not giving in. He moved his face between my legs, pressing kisses on my thighs through my pants. He looked up at me, trying to gauge a reaction from me but he saw none. He moved one hand up, resting just above my heat. My breath hitched and I covered it by clearing my throat. Severus watched me curiously but I could see a small smirk on his face.

"There's my princess," he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow and he gulped, averting his gaze, though he didn't move his hands. He began peppering kisses along my inner thighs and I threw my head back, sighing in pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this, princess?" Severus asked.

"Shut your mouth, Snape."

He chuckled. "Are you sure you want my mouth shut? If it's shut then I can't slip my tongue inside you, princess."

"Fuck you, Snape."

"Oh, no no no," he chuckled. "Fuck you... and I can assure you... I will."

"Watch your mouth, Snape."

"How about you take these pretty little pants off and you can watch my mouth, little one."

"Don't you 'little one' me, Snape. I'm in control here." I grabbed my wand, tapping my legs and my pants were removed, along with my underwear. His eyes widened as they fell on my glistening cunt and he licked his lips. "Now... how about you put that smart mouth of yours to better use."

Severus nodded eagerly and pulled my thighs closer to his face. He began eagerly licking my folds as I threw my head back, tangling my fingers in his hair. He plunged his tongue in and out of my entrance and I moaned in pleasure as his fingers dug into my hips. It wasn't long before I felt my legs shaking, bringing me to the release I desperately needed. He felt my walls clenching around his tongue and he quickened his pace as I released, moaning in pleasure. He happily cleaned my release before I began pulling off his trousers. His stiff cock was begging for attention and I happily obliged. I pushed him onto my desk, lining his cock with my entrance, and sinking down onto him. I moaned as he stretched me out but I didn't move, wanting to torture him a bit. He gripped my hips, trying to bounce me, and a pleading look crossed his face.

"Please..."

"Please what, baby? What do you need? You have me sitting on your cock. You got to eat me out. What more could you possibly want, baby?"

"M-move... please?"

"Move? You want me to move?" I slid off his cock and began climbing off the desk.

"No! No, please... I-I meant move on my cock... please, baby... I need to feel you."

I chuckled, climbing over him again and stroking his cheek. Once again I sunk down onto his cock and he moaned.

"Please, baby," he begged. I chuckled darkly and began slowly rotating my hips, not bouncing but providing us both with a small amount of pleasure, though I knew it wasn't enough for him.

"No..." he whined.

"What is it, baby? What's wrong?" I cooed.

"Please... stop torturing me."

"But I'm moving on your cock, love. I don't see what the problem is," I taunted, smirking at him. "It seems to me that I just can't make you happy. I've done exactly what you've asked... nothing more... nothing less. I'll suppose you'll have to be more specific."

He groaned but, from the way his cock twitched, I could tell this was arousing him.

"P-please... bounce on my cock. Ride me. Let me cum inside your tight little cunt."

"Such a good boy," I chuckled. "Now... was that really so hard?"

"Please..." he whined and I began giving him what he needed most. His cock throbbed as I began bouncing up and down and his face contorted in pleasure.

"Yes! Oh, merlin... yes," he moaned in relief. "Oh, thank you, princess." His eyes shut as he focused on the pleasure running through him. I knew he wouldn't last long, having been teased and I quickened my pace. His hands moved under my shirt, quickly discarding it and he cupped my breasts in his large hands.

"You're so perfect," he whispered. Warmth rose to my cheeks and he moved one hand up, gently stroking my cheek. He thrusted his hips up and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned.

"I don't think so, love. You're going to hold it."

I felt my own release approaching as he began thrusting upwards faster, overtaking my own thrusts and I allowed him to set the pace. He began squeezing my breasts and his moans sent me over the edge.

"Cum, baby."

He groaned, shooting his cum inside me as I released over his cock. I collapsed on top of him and he pushed my hair to the side, exposing my neck. He began kissing the exposed skin before pulling a blanket over the two of us and pulling his cock out of me and curling up next to me, surrounding me in his warmth. He cast a contraceptive and cleaning charm before we both fell asleep.