Chapter 61: Reunion

"Then what are you still doing over there? And why are you still clothed?"

My breath hitched as the words left his lips, sending a rush of arousal through me. He took two steps forward, taking me into his arms and began pressing his lips against my neck.

"I've missed this," he breathed against my neck.

"Mm," I moaned as he began removing my clothes, taking his time with each article of clothing he removed.

"How is it possible you've gotten even more beautiful?" he whispered, tossing my shirt in the pile on the floor.

A rush of heat rose to my cheeks at his words and I looked down but he wasn't having that. He moved his hand under my chin, gently lifting it.

"Don't get shy now, little one," he chuckled darkly. "You should already know how perfect you are."

Once again I tried to look away but he pressed his lips to mine, moving his hands down my body.

"Come with me, love. Lupin is selling this place fully furnished. I'm sure we can find a bed somewhere around here. I wouldn't want to hurt my delicate little princess by taking her on the floor." He held out his hand to me, leading me down the dimly lit hallway before we found the bedroom. I gasped as Severus turned on the light. I chuckled at his confused expression, taking in the sight of rose petals on the floor around the bed and a small note sitting on the nightstand. I walked over, picking it up and reading it aloud.

Don't worry, the sheets are clean. This was more of a guest room that I never used. Clean up after yourselves and enjoy!

Rem

I laughed as I finished reading, setting the note down and making my way toward Severus. "I think Remus knew exactly what he was doing."

"I guess so," Severus chuckled, moving his hands back to my hips. "Come here," he growled, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he lifted me off the ground. I squealed as he carried me over to the bed, gently setting me down and crawling over me.

"It's taking everything in me not to fuck you until you can't walk, love... until the only word you can say is my name."

I moaned as he slipped off my bra, squeezing my breasts in his large hands.

"Well we do still have a few hours, Mr. Snape."

"Hm... tempting, though I promised to make love to you tonight."

I bucked my hips up, brushing against his already hard cock, growing restrained in his trousers.

"Do both," I whispered.

A deep growl left his throat as a grin spread across his face.

"Merlin, you little witch." He held my hips down, moving his face between them as he slipped off my underwear.

"So wet already. So perfect."

"Mm, what can I say? You get me very wet, Sev."

"Such a little tease," he murmured, licking a stripe up through my folds. I groaned, moving away slightly.

"Already sensitive, huh? I've barely touched you, sweet girl. So needy for me, aren't you?"

"Yes... please, Sev."

"Merlin, witch. You make it so hard not to take you from behind until you're screaming my name like a little harlot."

"I wouldn't mind that," I moaned as his mouth moved over my clit, sucking it gently.

"No no, sweet girl. I'm going to take my time with you tonight," he mumbled against my soaking core. I moved a hand down, threading it in his hair as he plunged his tongue into my entrance. My hips began moving and he chuckled. "So eager, aren't you? Go ahead, sweet girl. Grind against my face, princess."

I moaned, moving my hips more as he continued fucking me with his tongue. I felt the knot building in my stomach as he continued his movements.

"Fuck, Sev! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, love," he growled, sucking my clit harder. I moaned loudly as the knot broke and he continued sucking, riding out my high. As I slowly came down, breathing heavily, he moved over my body, pushing my hair out of my face. "So beautiful," he whispered. I moved my hand down, cupping his bulge. He groaned, pressing his lips to mine. I palmed him as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth, carefully exploring.

I began slowly undoing the button of his trousers, trying to rid him of the unnecessary clothing. He pulled away, helping me by taking off his cloak and shirt. He slipped off his pants and boxers, crawling over me again. I looked down, taking his hard cock in my hand.

"That must hurt, baby," I said, noticing the red tip.

"It won't once I slip it inside that tight cunt of yours."

I pumped him slowly and he groaned. "Then what are you waiting for, Sev?"

He chuckled, helping my hand guide his cock to my soaking entrance, slipping the tip inside. He groaned as he felt my walls squeezing around him, trying to suck him in.

"That feel good, baby?" I cooed and he groaned. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer, having been away from me for so long and the anticipation of tonight as I assume he knew about this long before I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him all the way inside me, moaning at the feeling as he stretched me out.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he groaned.

"Want me to ride you, hm?"

"Fuck, yes, princess."

I smiled, flipping us over with ease and settling on top of him. He threw his head back, grabbing my hips as I began to ride him.

"Fuck. Good girl. Such a good girl," he whimpered as his cock throbbed inside of me. I could feel him getting close as he desperately tried to hold off his orgasm. He brought his hand to my clit, rubbing it as he tried to help me approach my release faster.

"It's okay, baby. You can cum before me, love," I soothed, pushing his hair out of his face. He looked up at me and I nodded. That was all it took for me to feel ropes of his cum shooting into me. I groaned, continuing to bounce as his cock stopped twitching. He continued rubbing my clit and I groaned as I felt the knot build in my stomach.

"Mm... fuck yes. Keep doing that, Sev. Good boy."

He groaned as I spoke and I chuckled. "You like being a good boy for me, don't you?"

He nodded before throwing his head back as his cock grew hard once again. My hand was squeezing his balls as the other one rested on his chest, holding myself up.

"You gonna come again, baby? You gonna cum with me?"

"Yes, love. Please. Cum around my cock, baby. Let me feel you."

I groaned at his words and the knot in my stomach finally released. I continued bouncing, riding out my high as I tried to bring him to his second release. He could sense my movements getting more sloppy and he chuckled.

"Getting sore, baby? Here, let daddy take over," he soothed, bucking his hips up. I threw my head back, thoroughly enjoying the switch in his demeanor. I loved how he could go from being soft to dominant in an instant. He continued thrusting upward and I could feel another orgasm building as his cock began to throb inside me once again.

"You gonna cum, sweet girl?" he cooed. I nodded and he squeezed my hips tighter.

"Do it, baby. Let go for daddy."

"Fuck," I moaned as I felt myself cumming for the third time tonight. I fell onto his chest, breathing heavily, as he thrusted into me one final time, releasing inside me once again.

"So beautiful," he whispered in my ear, moving my hair off of my neck as he played with it.

We stayed like this for a while before finally deciding it was time to clean up, making sure to clean ourselves and the sheets, as well as using a contraceptive charm. We lay next to each other for a few more hours, talking about trivial things as we played with each other's fingers, simply enjoying each other's presence. It wasn't until around 4am that Severus had said something we were both dreading.

"I think you know what we have to do."