Chapter 46

Miko's pov

'Kiyoshi! Hurry up!' I yell behind me as we run through the corridor, the building crumbling under our feet as the debris of the structure start to rain down from above. Ren pulls Kiyoshi along, his arm around Ren's neck as we shout at the team of slayers to move out of the infinity estate. 

'Tanjiro!' I shout as I see the familiar checkered haori, him helping the injured slayers along with the older girl with the butterfly pin. 

'Miko?' He says as he looks up to see me from placing the herbs onto people's wounds.

'We have to get out! Muzan's destroying the whole place!' Ren yells at him as the others all rush away with their swords in place, Tanjiro helping the injured slayer stand up. 

'Murata-san, Shinobu-san, we have to go.' He tells the others, them all helping other children stand up before instructing them to get away from the place.

'Come on!' I hear Kiyoshi's voice in the distance, although I feel my ears drown out the sound as the entire wooden structures of the infinity estate explode into the dawn night.

Y/n's pov

'Giyu!' You yell as the explosion sends you up into the sky before plummeting through the air towards the ground, Giyu getting himself up onto his knees, reaching for his sword. 

'Y/n!' He shouts as you land right on top of him, him being pushed back towards the ground as your front hits his back. 

'Gomen.' You say, struggling to untangle you both. 

'Y/n! You're okay!' Turning your head up, you see Kyojuro covered in blood fall through the air, his huge body landing on top of you and Giyu on the ground. 

'Kyojuro!' You yell as Giyu's face turns even paler than usual, pushing him off of you both and gripping back your nichirin blade. They quickly follow to stand onto their feet, spreading out as they observe the surrounding for Kibutsuji to appear. 

'We're in the middle of a city! We can't let him move anywhere further from here!' You hear Tanjiro's voice in the distance, him helping the others along with Shinobu onto the surface away from the debris.  

'Watch out!' You hear someone shout, Kibutsuji appearing in the distance, his tendrils shooting out in mere milliseconds. Swinging your blade across the air, you cut through the tendrils forcing your feet backwards away from the attack. The light blue nichirin blade flashes silver as it travels through the demon's tendril, although not one single drop of blood spills in the air. 

'He's regenerating at the same time as we cut him!' You hear someone's voice from the back, the tendril ripping the air once more as it shoots out towards you. Finding the opening, you pull the air spirits through, the tendril being deflected by the storm of spirit air flowing through the openings. 

'We still have an hour and half until sunrise! We have to keep him here until then!' Mitsuri shouts from above, her dodging Muzan's attack in the air. 

'Keep me here? You know that you are incapable of such thing.' You hear Kibutsuji's voice, the sound sending chills down your back as his attacks force you to make huge movements only to defend yourself. 

'Kanroji!' You look to your side, Obanai rushing towards Mitsuri, her wound slowing her down.  

'Mitsuri!' you yell as you move away from another attack, Obanai shouting for kakushi in the distance helping Shinobu and a few mizunotos take care of the injured slayers.