Chapter 62

Y/n's pov

You walk back to the main estate after the blissful bath in the spirit onsen, the hot water and the scent of the spirit herbs relaxing your tense muscles. The walk through the lush bamboo trees is quiet, the white pebbles and snow below your feet crunching with every step. You feel yourself smile as you remember the incident this morning as Sanemi tried to physically pull Giyu away from you as for the past week since you woke up he was always trailing around you even when he didn't say much as usual. Indeed, this was the first time you were left all by yourself in the whole week, the Spirit Estate blooming with life as more people were calling it home. More residents meant even more maids to meet the needs, overall making the Estate merrier than ever.

'MASTERRR!!!' You hear Miko's voice, snapping you out of your thoughts as you watch her and the other Spirit tsugukos riding the spirit deers, storming into the garden in full speed sputtering snow everywhere.

'Miko!' You yell as the snow flies all around the garden from the three children racing on their spirits, the huge blob of snow landing on Kotaro's head. The dog shakes off the snow, the snowflakes dispersing even further in the air as it happily hops around. You lower yourself to pick up the dog, his warm body snuggling into your arms before licking your cheek.

'Did you go around the town on the spirit deers at that speed?' Yuta, the former wind user, asks Miko as he sprints out from the estate over to the garden followed by Sanemi, Kiyoshi looking between the two other children on his sides.

'Ano...we didn't harm anybody!' Miko says brightly at her brother, Yuta's eyes turning white as he watches Miko squeeze the spirit deer's horns, the three spirit deers speeding through the garden once again.

'Miko, Kiyoshi, Ren! You're not supposed to race on your breathing sources!' You hear your sister peek her head out from the estate, the man who came to buy her poetry looking confused as he watches the otherworldly deers running around the garden.