Kimetsu Academy 4 (extra Valentines 💕)

Giyu's pov

I cross out the date on my calendar with one of the scattered pieces of crayon on the desk, the number 14 disappearing behind the red lines as I drag my hand across the cubicle on the calendar. Stepping backwards to place back the red pieces of the broken crayon back on my desk, I check the small bouquet of red roses sitting on the windowsill, them still looking fresh with droplets of water lining its petals. I smile at the mild scent of the flower, grabbing the bag laying on the floor before walking out of my room although I don't get to go far.

'Tomioka!' I sigh, stopping on my spot as I hear aneki's voice behind me, her quickly chasing me down the stairs.

'Yeah?' I ask,

'You look too happy today. Did you delete the tapioka sticker or what?' She says, bringing up that stupid sticker that Shinazugawa made and spread it to everyone.

'Everyone already bullies me enough with that. Including you.' I say, walking faster down the stairs as she peeks above my shoulders before exploding with laughter seeing the red roses in my hand.

'Look at that! This baby child- bought flowers- for his girlfriend!' she says trying to catch her breath from laughing so hard, wiping the tear from the corner of her eye. 'When did you grow up to know Valentines is for roses?' She says, reaching for my hair with her hand which I thankfully manage to dodge.

'Stop bullying me!' I say as she squeezes my shoulder, laughing while chasing me further down the stairs. 'Go get a relationship! You're the only one who's single out of all of your friends!' I say, thanking our parents for a sandwich as I take it from the kitchen table before sprinting outside.

'DAMARE TAPIOKA!' I hear aneki shout from the house, followed by the sound of our parents chatting to each other over breakfast before stopping aneki from shouting at me across the street.

Y/n's pov

You bring your blanket higher up on yourself as you feel the morning sunshine fall through your window, wishing that you could just reach out to close the curtain you left open last night.

Hearing the footsteps of your sister making her way up the stairs towards your room, you close your eyes tighter as she pushes the door open.

'Y/n?' you hear your sister call from the door as you shift your fingers to pull the blanket around yourself pretending to be asleep. 'I know you're awake, Y/n' she says as you peek one eye open at her, her already dressed for her morning lecture at Kimetsu University.

'I know...I'll be up soon.' You say, your sister peeking further into your room.

'Giyu's here already!' She says, making you almost jump out of bed trying to brush out your hair with your fingers.

'Noooo! Why is he here so early?!' You ask, pulling your messy hair into a braid as quickly as you can, almost tripping over the blanket on your bed.

'He said...he ran away from Tsutako-chan...' She replies, watching you run into the bathroom attached to your room. 'He's having tea with us right now. You can come down when you're ready!' She says, closing your door before making her way downstairs once again.

'Hai!' You reply, getting yourself ready for another day of Kimetsu academy.

Giyu's pov

'Coming!' I hear Y/n's voice from upstairs, her mother only pouring more tea into my cup as I wait for Y/n get ready.