All of us are dead 1

Y/n's pov

'Your balance is too forward. You have to use your centre to balance yourself.' You say to Tanjiro, the first year who have joined the Kendo club at Hyosan High School along with his friends.

'Right.' He says, breathing deeply as he holds the practice sword.

'Y/n sunbae! Is that a real sword?' You hear Zenitsu say as he points to the sword on your belt, his wooden sword dragging on the floor.

'Dumbass, all hashiras have real swords. They represent the country for Kendo. FIGHT ME!' Inosuke says, Tanjiro and Zenitsu looking at him blankly as he charges at you.

'We only use the real swords when we are training ourselves.' You say, stopping Inosuke by grabbing his practice sword, him complaining loudly at you not fighting him back.

'Y/n. The lunchtime is ending soon.' You turn your head towards the entrance, Giyu, your boyfriend walking through the door.

'We should probably get food before they all clean it away.' you say to the others, them nodding as they put their practice swords back into the pots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Y/n!' You hear Onjo say, her and I-Sak having saved your seats in the long table along with the other hashiras.

'They already saved our seats.' You tell Giyu, pulling him by his arm towards the others.

'Come on. Onjo has so much tea to spill right now.' I-Sak says as she drags you onto your seats, Onjo only slapping her arm although I-Sak doesn't even flinch.

'Her and Chungsan-' I-Sak says again as you pick up your chopsticks, picking up pieces of kimchi that looks slightly unripe.

'It's not like that!' Onjo says quickly, covering her friend's mouth as you watch Giyu only chew the salmon looking done with the two of them.

'You mean..just not yet.' I-Sak says, lifting her school lunch plate along with Onjo, only for them to crash into some boys running through the gaps between the tables at full speed.

'YA!' She yells, the leftover soup spilling over to the floor, the boys looking back at them with terrified eyes.

'We have to get out! Now! Get out!' They shout, the other students only looking around the cafeteria with confused faces.

'Get out!' You watch the guy from the other class shout, pulling people out of the cafeteria randomly. The guy motions at you all to leave as you stare at his horrified eyes.

'Is it a fire alarm?' You hear someone say in the distance, the frantic boys grabbing anyone they see and pushing them outside.

'They're coming! There's no time!' He says, his voice muffled by the screams from the entrance to the cafeteria, students covered in blood flooding through the door. The girl covered in blood suddenly latches onto the student eating their lunch, biting his cheek.

'Come on, we have to go.' Giyu says, pulling you up from your seat and starting to sprint over to the entrance although your eyes refuse to tear away from the boy on the floor, screeching as he tries to get the girl off of him.

'Y/n!' He says as you stare at the girl's teeth covered in blood as her animal-like eyes looks around the cafeteria, fixing onto your as the others push forward at the entrance.

'Hurry up!' Someone yells as the deformed bloody students start running across the cafeteria towards the crowd, you all being pushed through the door as you watch them tumble down the table, shrieking among themselves.

'What is that? Is that what demons are from history class?' You hear Shinobu say next to you as she watches the zombie-like students tearing apart any flesh they see.

'You can't go upstairs! They're already there!' Somebody says as they rush through, you all finally being outside the cafeteria only to see students mixing together in the open field. You hear people scream as they tumble down to the ground with the zombies, the blood spattering on the ground.

'Come on! We have to get to the sports hall!' You hear Kyojuro say, pulling you and the other hashiras towards the hall.

Tanjiro's pov

'Thank you.' I say to our maths teacher, him having spent his lunchtime going through the questions with me.

'See you tomorrow in class, Tanjiro.' He says, and I bow before sliding open the door, walking out towards the corridor.

'RUN!' Just as I close the door back, I hear someone scream from the other side, a bloody deformed student chasing down the guy.

'LEAVE!' He shouts again, motioning at me to run him tumbling down with the student before she sinks her bloody teeth into his neck. Looking up, I see more students screaming among themselves as they run down the stairs, them being devoured by the bloody shrieking students.

'Nezuko!' I run towards the stairs, ignoring the others shouting at me to leave. I shout as I pull her arm away from another girl, the unknown girl struggling to undo Nezuko's grip.

'Nezuko, stop!' I yell, her shrieking as her eyes focus on me. I fall silent as she growls, her eyes no longer the dark with a hint of pink as I remember.

'Nezuko, it's me!' I say as she pushes me down the stairs, her growling louder as I feel her teeth inches away from my shoulders. 'NEZUKO! Please!' I yell as I feel my arms start to tremble from keeping her away, the blood spraying on the walls.

'NEZUKO!!' I shout, her hands suddenly loosening. Opening my eyes, I feel the hot tears fall onto my cheek, Nezuko's one eye becoming darker again as I keep her teeth away from me.

'Tanjiro!' Forcing my eyes to look to the other side, I see Y/n sunbae and the other hashiras, their swords out as they make their way towards us.

'They're not who they are anymore! They're gone! Tanjiro, you have to let go!' I hear Giyu sunbae shout, him grabbing Nezuko by her back collar and throwing her to the side, her gurgling saliva.

'Sunbae! She wasn't going to kill me!' I shout, Giyu sunbae pushing us all back away from Nezuko as his sword points at her, her throat making gurgling sounds with blood.

'What?' I hear someone say from behind, Nezuko slowly standing up, her mismatching eye fixing onto me.

'Oppa...' She says as she reaches towards her mismatching eye, her gaze focused on me as I feel Giyu sunbae pull me back from walking over to her.

'She's like this too?' Chungsan sunbae says as he walks over to the crowd surrounding Nezuko, him pulling someone behind him.

'W-what do you mean?' I ask, his eyes fixed on Nezuko.

'Look, there's some people who only half-turned into a zombie. They won't bite anybody but they're not fully human either.' Chungsan-sunbae says as I look at the girl behind him with a bruise on her face.

'J-jeolbi...' Zenitsu says as he suppresses his tears in between the hashiras, Y/n sunbae narrowing her eyes at the word.

'We don't have time to linger around. We have to find somewhere to hide until the adults come.' Chungsan sunbae says, leading us all towards the corridor on the other side. I take Nezuko's hand, pulling her forward along with the others.

Author's note: zombie 🍒🍒 it's so weird writing Korean context with kny Japanese characters 😂 Tanjiro finally speaks Koreannnn

Also I think the word "oppa" has been given another meaning in kpop and those industries 😂 (I literally had people laugh or blush by just hearing the word and I'm like 0-0 that's not what it means in all contexts) 😂😂 it's pretty neutral term in these contexts it literally just means older brother. Just me explaining it in case people didn't get it 😊

+ at least in the uk, the swordsmith village arc release is tmr and im so excitedddd