1

ARI PV

I swear someday I'm gonna throw my phone at the wall, why does the alarm have to be so loud? I was having the nicest dream about Suga and the moment we were kissing the alarm went off, like k-dramas I need to wait for the next episode... Wait for me, my love

In my 17 years of living, I don't know a day that I woke up in a good mood, I'm not a morning person. Truly I can't understand who can be singing and dancing early in the morning, how they have the energy to do that.

I look at the time and it's 7am, I need to take a shower before going to school. Today is the first day of school and let's just say I'm not excited. School is just a bunch of adult wannabes that try to look cool and mature when in fact they know nothing. I'm not part of the popular girls...not anymore... I'm just there to learn and go to college. You may think I'm a loner but no I have some friends.

Jiho is my friend since birth, she's my best friend and the one I know I can confide in everything and nothing comes out of her mouth. She's calm and a warm person.

Jeonghan is Jiho's boyfriend, they are dating for almost 2 years, and they are made for each other. The visuals are insane, trust me if they have kids, they are going to be models since birth. He's a chill dude unless you play games with him, he could be the most mischievous person ever, but overall I like him.

Jun is flirtatious one of the group, he's always talking to girls, and knows every girl from our school and my friend since elementary. Once he saved me from a group of girls that were bullying me because I bought the last ice cream.

Last but not least, we have Chaewon, this girl is the party girl of the group. She wants to drink and party every day of the week if possible. I'm pretty sure she's a VIP in a karaoke store in our neighborhood

So as you can see I have friends and were pretty close. Shit, it's 7h20 I need to go.

"Sweetie eat before you go" my mother told me before I left the door.

I grab some bread and went running, the school is only 10 minutes from my house so I walk every day there.

The first class is math, how unlucky. Entering the classroom I see that Jeonghan is in my chair talking with Jiho.

"Sorry to disappoint you but you need to leave her to go to class, you're not supposed to be here dude" I say as I put my stuff on top of my desk and give Jiho her coffee

"Grumpy as always Ari"

"You know it" he rolled his eyes making me smile " Bye Bye Hannie" I waved at him sitting down in my chair

"So are we feeling good about the first day?" Jiho asked me

"Nope, talk to me after lunch. Are we eating together?"

"Jun and Chaewoon are, Hannie will eat with the football team", Hannie is a jock, not the typical one that's why I can be friends with him.

The popular guys always think they can get away with anything, I learned my lesson last year.

After the morning classes, me and Jiho were walking down to the canteen to get some lunch. I could see Jun and Chaewon already waiting for us, the only problem is that they choose a table next to the jocks. I could see Hannie there so I gave him a wink as I sat down.

They were so loud and chaotic, they were eating but playing with the ball at the same time.

"Ari can you tell our friend here, that she shouldn't go partying today because tomorrow we have classes" Jun wraps his arms around me and pointed at Chaewon

"Chae really? Yesterday you were so hungover that you didn't come to my house and you want to go today again?"

"We're young, we need to live a little bit. There will be cute boys... Talking about cute boys, have you seen the new guy on the football team?"

"Oh that's Seungcheol, Hannie told he took some time off school but he return today" Jiho gave us some information about him, not that I wanted... yes, he was hot but he looks like arrogant, and if he took some time off school that means he got into trouble so its a no for me."Hannie told that before he was the star of the football club but then he hurt his leg in some fight" you see? I was right

"Hummm bad boy, I like it" Chawon murmured making me laugh which caught the attention of a boy next to us, Mingyu. He looked at me but I turn my head immediately.

We were peacefully eating our lunch when I hear someone screaming my name.

"ARI WATCH OU-"

And a ball hits my head, if it wasn't for Jun I would have fallen for my chair. My head was pounding, I had my eyes open and I saw some people around me but I couldn't hear them.

I felt a pair of hands on my arms lifting me off my seat and then on my waist. What's happening? My eyes are heavy, I want to sleep... Is this a concussion?

I wake up and I see Jiho and Hannie next to me. They both looked relieved when they saw me.

"You scared us Ari" Jiho was almost crying, she must have been really worried

"What happen?"

"We were playing and accidentally the ball went to your table" Hannie was nervous, he was scratching the back of his neck "We're sorry"

"We?"

"Yes we, I'm the one who threw that ball. I'm really sorry" Is that Seungcheol? What he's doing here? "I was the one who brought you here"

Did he hear my mind? I just want to go home, my head is killing me.

"Apology accepted, Jiho can you take me home?"

"I can take you, I have a car" Seungcheol told and was reaching for my hand

"Don't touch me!" I really mean it when I told you I don't want any boys around me, especially jocks.

He glanced at me with a surprised look, I understand he should be used to any girl charmed by his looks.

I got up, took my bag, and went home with Jiho. Finally, at home, I receive a message.

Unknown number

I'm really sorry.

Let me pay you a meal.

Are you free this Saturday?

Who is this?