19

After my birthday we had our exams, we spent hours and hours studying together. Although Cheol and Hannie are seniors they study with us, it was their excuse to be with me and Jiho.

Jun and me are trying to help Chae because between all of us, her grades are the lowest and we succeed, she had the best grades of her life. She invited us for lunch to repay us the favor but like the good friend I am, I told some excuse right before lunch so Jun and Chae had the lunch just for themselves. That boy is moving slow...

It has been two months since I agreed to meet Cheol's mother, because of the exams we decided to wait until the time was right so today is the day.

Jiho and Jun are with me trying to buy an outfit for today. Chae has to work today, her modeling career is doing great, the only problem is that she's spending little time with us.

"What about a simple with dress?" Jun suggested

"Hmm trying to look pure.... Nop, only a look at Ari face and she can tell she isn't pure" Jiho shook her head and smiled making me embarrassed

"I hate you and you're not helping" I glared at her

"Chae text me telling that pink is Ari's color" Jun added

"You're talking to her?"

"She's on her break" he told making me smirk

"When are you gonna man up and ask her out?" Jiho asked while continue to find something for me

"I want to make sure she likes me. I notice that she's not with somebody for quite a while, but I don't know if that's good or bad. Maybe she decided to settle down with us good for me but maybe she decided that because she found a boy that she really likes which is bad for me"

"And if you're the guy she likes?"

"What makes you think that way?"

"Aish you are just like Ari! Stop guessing the future and just go for it. The worst can happened is she rejects you and for 1-2 months you'll be strange with each other "

"She's right. I took a leap of faith with Cheol and it's going well so try to do the same"

"Ok, I found the dress! Go try it" she put a pink dress in my hands and push me to try it out.

"You look dashing"

"Leave Seungcheol and marry me" Jun joked

The outfit is chosen so now I have to go home and get ready. I said my goodbyes to Jiho and Jun as they were going to eat dinner together, Hannie probably would join after practice.

"'Mom can you help me with my hair?" I yelled as I walked out the bath

"A minute sweetie" I hear a answer from downstairs

I got dress and started to do my makeup as my mom was dealing with my hair, I didn't want anything fancy just some waves to look more elegant.

"You look beautiful sweetie. Why are you nervous?"