5

One thing you should know about Chaewon, she's serious about fashion. We're both at my house getting ready for the party and my outfit options have been rejected.

"Chae...I have shown you 4 options and you don't like anything. It's a party, not a fashion show"

"Babe, this time Seungcheol will go. We need to go all out so bitch go inside and put this on"

I unfold what she gave me, it was a pale pink cetin small open back dress. I have to admit that it looks good on me but I'm not sure...

"Yup, I'm a genius

"Yup, I'm a genius."

"Chae I would prefer something longer" I pull my dress down feeling a little bit uncomfortable, it has been a long time since I wore something like this.

"Ari you look hot! Seungcheol is gonna freak out when he sees you" she grabbed my shoulder and gave me a kiss

"I don't want to impress him..."

"Why are you so against him Chae? He likes you."

"I'm not against him and he does not like me."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? I wish I had someone like that, the boys that talk to me only one thing"

"Wow, Chae wants to settle down?! I thought you were ok with that"

"I was but seeing you and Jiho with your boys I started thinking that it must be good to have someone to go back to when you had a shit day. I only have my cat."

"You have us. I'll be your girlfriend" I smiled at her

"Don't make that offer twice." she laughs "I'm tired of messing around... after sex, they left me and after they ignored me at school as if nothing happen. It didn't bother me that's why I did it but lately, I'd wish for someone who can stay after. I know that people at school think I'm a slut and maybe they are right but I want to change that, I want someone"

"You're not a slut, they wanted to like you did. And they are lucky to be with the amazing Chaewon. Never think less of you baby, now get dressed because you are getting a boyfriend today, I'll help you"

After a few minutes, Chae opens the bathroom with a white dress with some cut-outs, the dress screamed Chae. I noticed that she felt confident and I felt happy. I didn't know she felt that way, I'm not violent but I swear if I find out that someone trash talk about her I would punch them in the face. No one messes with my babies.