29

"Chae you have five minutes to be ready !" Jiho was screaming on the phone as we were waiting for her to go to the airport.

All of us are going to Thailand, this time all together. Me and Cheol love to travel we've been travel since he graduated and never stopped, every time that we have some free time we go.

"Chill, she was just closing her bag" Jun told as he leaned in the car

"Don't defend her just because you love her" she said

"Yeah, why you're in a bad mood?" Jun rolled his eyes. Bad move, she's like this because she had a big fight with Hannie's mom about the wedding. She wants something simple but his mom wants the biggest weeding she can get to her son and it's making Jiho insane from all the stress.

I place my hand on Jun shoulder and shake my hand for him to understand not to talk any more. " She's here" he told getting inside the car "let's go"

This time during the flight I worked on my assignment, it's not due until a month but if I start now I will have more time and since there's nothing to do during this time.

While writing and researching I felt Cheol's head making a safe landing on my shoulder. He 's working non stop, he deserves this trip more than any of us. His eyelashes continue long same as two years ago.

Two years....  Many to comes. I thought and decided to close the laptop and rest with him, the work is important but he's so cute sleeping I can't concentrate like this

I woke up when we landed. We went on separate taxis since we were six.

At the resort, the first thing I did was taking a bath to relax my muscles before going to dinner with all of the group.

"Ari?"

"Yes?"

"Can I enter ?"

"Since when you ask?" I laughed "enter"

"Can I get in with you?" He asked giving me puppy eyes so I nodded

He took of his clothes and position himself behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him since I felt him a little bit down

"My dad" he said wrapping his arms around me

"What happened?"

"He wants to create another firm in the US" that's good so I don't know why he's like this "and he wants me to go there for 2 years" my body tensed up hearing that, is he gonna leave me?"

"I don't want to go and leave you but he tells me is necessary and if I don't go I'll lose my job and he'll cut me off"

"Your dad is being a jerk!"

"I know m, I didn't want to tell you but I just" he squeeze me hard "it would be a great opportunity to learn"

From his tone I could guess that the only thing keeping him here is me and if he stays just for me he's going to regret for ever not going.

"Go" I throw my head back hitting his chest "I'll be here, waiting for you" I smiled " like you said it's a great opportunity"

"But-"

"Do you and come back to me in one piece" I turn my body to him and kissed him "don't forget about me and don't you dare cheat on me"

He didn't know how to answer so instead he leaned in our foreheads and kissed my softly
"I love you. I won't even look at any girl that isn't you."

"When you'll go?" I said fighting my tears

"Two months" he rubbed his fingers alongside my jaw line " when I'm back I'm gonna make you my wife. Mark my words"he kissed me passionately

"Two years" I said  not control my tears anymore  and placing my hands on his neck

"Two years. Promise you'll wait for me"

"Promise" I nodded

"Now can we get out, my fingers look I'm a 60 years old" he said laughing and picking me up bridal style

Dinner was bitter sweet, I wanted to enjoy our time together but I was sad and scared of what could happen in this time he will be away.

We slept hugging each other. I have more two months like this.

Next morning I was sitting by the pool with Jiho.

"Are you better?"

"His mom didn't call me yet so for now yes. But I'm pretty sure she will call tell me that we should change something. I can't with her! I just want to marry him I don't want to have a event"

"Ask Hannie for help"

"He doesn't want to be in the middle of the discussion. He told for us to choose he would just appear and marry me. The problem is his mom doesn't think the same way"

"Marry without her" I said joking

"That's it. You're a genius!" She yelled and ran leaving me confused about what just happened

Walked inside the room to tell Cheol about this weird conversation.

"You won't believe wha-" I looked at him confuse "where you're going?"

"Me and Jun are going with Hannie buy rings. It was you who had the idea and you're asking me?" He kissed my forehead "the wedding it will be in 3 hours, go help Jiho choose the dress "

WHAT?!

I ran to her room.

"You're getting married? Here? Now?"

"We're having the weeding we want. All of our friends are here so. Oh Minghao and Wonwoo will be here video call"

Ok we have a wedding in 3 hours