4

This week it's almost over, thank god.

Today is Friday, Chae wants to go to a party but I'm not in the mood, probably gonna stay at home and watch some movie.

If your wondering, me and Seungcheol are kind of friends. He's been hanging out with us a lot more. I learn that he likes rom com movies, he loves all types of sport and actually is a goofy boy. I understand why Hannie likes him

I arrived at school pretty early, why?
I had a nightmare and I woke up at 5 am, couldn't sleep more so here I am.

I was walking by the basketball court when I noticed I wasn't the only one early. I narrow my eyes trying to figuring out why he looked so familiar. Is that Seungcheol?

I got closer and I saw a sweaty Seungcheol with his t-shirt soak making possible to see his define abs.

"It's freezing cold. You're gonna be sick" I leaned into the pole

"Aww you're worried about me" he puts the ball at his waist "what are you doing here so early?"

"I could ask you the same question"

"Just letting out some steam..." he looked troubled

"Want to talk about it?" I asked him

"Want to play ?"

"I don't know how to play. I'm not really the athletic person"

"Come here. I'll teach you" he reach out his hand for me to grab it "Can you make an exception at the no physical touch rule?"

I nodded and grab his hand.

"So stay here, try to be right in front of the hoop. Like this" I could feel his sweaty hands touching my hip helping me positioned to throw the ball.

"Like this?" I turn my head to face him but I didn't expect for him to be this close, I could hear him breathing.He looked into my eyes and gulped. I think I have water in my bag.

"Now take the ball and put your hands like these" he takes control of my hands putting it up in the right place

"Breath and shoot" he stood behind me until I shoot and..... rumbles please 🥁🥁🥁

The ball entered the hoop.

"Wow I did it!" I jump of happiness and turn to Seungcheol

"See, you're good" he smiled wildly at me "Fuck I need to take a shower. Ari do you mind wait for me here? It only take 10 minutes"

"You can go, I'll go to the classroom"

"No, I'll walk you there" he pouted " please Ari"

"Ok, be fast"

5 minutes have past and I see some boys of the football team arriving. Please don't come here.

They were very loud so I could tell they were getting closer.

"Ari? What are you doing here?" The voice belongs to Mingyu, the one person I hate the most.

"I was .... I mean I'm...."

"She's with me" someone behind me growled "sorry for making you wait. Let's go?"

I nodded, although I could already imagine the rumors they will create. I'm thankful that Seungcheol is helping me but I know what's coming.

"Seungcheol has a girl?" Some other guy asked him

"Ari... are you with him?" Why does he looks sad? He was the one who broke me. " of all the people, you choose him. Unbelievable."