22

It has been two weeks since me and Cheol had the fight we haven't been on speaking terms.

Today is the last day before our school break and I'm excited to be far from here and just breathe.

So our parents decided that we would go on a trip to Thailand, the whole family and of course we invited Hannie and Chae to come, that way the all gang is together. We leave right after Hannie practice so we are now all waiting for him.

I notice Cheol's glances towards us but I did my best to ignore him, after one week of trying to speak with me he gave up, which made feel bad if I'm being honest. I know I asked for space but I thought he would fight more.

After the coach left them go, Wonwoo came our way.

"Ari can I speak with you?" I nodded and left with him

"How are you doing?" He asked scratching the back of his neck

"You can trust me Wonwoo, tell me" I could feel he was nervous, I have a suspicion but I have to wait

"So you and Minghao are close..." I nodded "I wanted to know if he likes anyone?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me nothing. Why?"

"I think I like him" he got so red, even his ears. So cute.... "These past months I was talking with a girl and I thought thinks were going well until she broke things off because she complain all I talk about was Minhgao and I was in love with him. After that I wondered if it was true and now I can't stop looking at him and I want to kiss him and it's driving me crazy" he rumbled his thoughts as I was containing my laugh knowing that the boy he is talking about is in love with him for years.

"Tell him." I smiled at him "you are friends for years, maybe he fells the same way but never had the courage to tell you"

"And if doesn't like me"

"Knowing Minghao if he doesn't like he will not stop being friends with you. You know each other almost since birth"

"You think I should do it?" I nodded and he hugged me " thank you Ari, I needed a push"

"No worries, I have your back" I winked

"You and Seungcheol are still fighting?"

"What do you know about it?" I raise my eyebrow

"I notice that he wasn't hanging out with you and Hannie isn't speaking with him so.... I think all school knows" he told " but I went drinking with him and he told me what really happened. He spent the all night crying and throwing up." He smiled

"He cried?"

"What he did was fucked up but he seems really sorry for it and wanted to make amends. I don't want to pry in your life but why don't you seat with him and talk. I don't mean you have forgive him but maybe try and understand the reason he did that"

"Maybe in the future, I won't be here for a week so after that I'll try and follow you advice. But I don't know what to do Wonwoo"

"Just think about it" he messes with my hair and leaves

Should I give him a chance for him to explain himself?

"Ari!" I saw Mingyu running to me meanwhile Cheol is looking at us. "I heard you're all going on a trip"

"Hmm"