33

It has been a week since Cheol has left, we've been talking every day. I missed him already, been here alone at home is super weird, I don't have him when I wake up. I don't need to cook for two and most importantly I don't have someone to bring me ice cream whenever I want.

Jun and Chae are giving me more attention and asking me to hang out with them almost every day. I told them there's no need, I'm fine. Well not fine but I don't want to but in there lifes.

Jiho and Hannie are sleeping here two times a week without my permission but Its Jiho, I can't get mad at her. I only get mad at Hannie because he eats my ice cream.

I was at the coffe store before going to uni, I need urgently some coffe to go trough the day. I was waiting for my order, so I decided to look at my phone see if Cheol send anything but he didn't send anything. The time zone is fucked up.

"Hey stranger" I looked at my side and saw Jaehyun smiling at me

"Hey"

"It's my first time seeing you here, do you live in this area?"

"I usually drink at home but I was late so..." I smiled awkwardly and thankfully my order is ready so I grabbed the cub and turn my back on him

"Wait!" He said running towards me " I know you think badly of me but I'm not like that"

"So you're not a confident jerk who flirts with everything that moves?"

"I have my reasons to be confident" he said pouting at his face "I flirt with everyone that's true but if you don't like it I can stop. I really want to be your friend"

"Why" I asked

"You don't imagine how many story's Jiho and Chae told me about you. You seem like a funny, easy going type of girl and I want that. Not to brag but most of the girls that hang around me just want me for one thing. I want some friends I can talk with like Jiho and Chae"

He seemed honest and I felt pity for him. If it wasn't  for Jun and Jiho I don't know what my life would turn out after my dad death.

"You need to stop with all of the flirting and I want to say again that I have a boyfriend and I love him very much"  I said and I could see a small smile on his face

"Don't worry. Thank you Ari"

"And if you know that girls are around you for vague reasons why you talk with them?"

"If they leave I would feel lonely."

"Don't you have friends? Boy friends?"

"Boys don't like me. They are afraid that girls don't look at them if I'm around or are afraid of me stealing their girlfriends"

"Have you ever done anything like that?"

"Hmm intentionally no. It happened that a girlfriend of a friend of mine broke up with him telling him that she wanted to get with me but I didn't do anything. I was just friendly with her"

"If you being friendly is being flirty, I can see why she thought she could get with you."

"But I didn't tell her that I like her or touched her. If I like you I'll do something about it and it's not talking. That's why I told the first time we talked that if your boyfriend broke up with you because of me then your relationship isn't strong as you though."

"So you know that your flirting can bring problems to them and still do it ?"

"It's not my flirting that brings them problems is their insecurities"

"Have you ever got a girlfriend?" I asked and he smiled so I changed my question "a real girlfriend, a person that you loved not a person that you feel lust"

"No, I liked them but I don't think I felt love towards them"

"Well when you feel love you can trust that person but seeing someone flirt with her can make your blood boil"

"Did your boyfriend get angry when he saw me? If he trusted you he shouldn't because  he knows that you love him right?"

"It easy to think that way but if you see your significant other with other person your mind runs wild not knowing how to feel. Even if you trust him 100%"

"Have you ever felt that way?" Jaehyun asked me

"No, Cheol doesn't have girl friends unless from our group"

"And you think that healthy?"

"He has friends..."

"Yes but maybe in school he distant himself from making new friends because he doesn't want to worry you and maybe that person could be great friends of his but he'll never know because of you"

"But I didn't ask him. He does what he wants to"

"See? It's not healthy" he smiled " but I'm not criticizing. I believe that love is not healthy, it can break you, even kill you"

"You haven't seen the good of love." I said smiling "you need to find a good girl. I'll help you with that"

"Don't need that. I have to go. It was good speaking with you. Bye Ari" he said while getting in his bus

I think he must have a sad story with love to believe in what he said. Yes I trust Cheol and o know that he wouldn't cheat on me but is Jaehyun right? Does he distant himself from making friends?

Thinking in my case I can see what he means, in uni I only speak with boys about school and don't hang out with them. I do that because I have Cheol at home and want to be with him. Now I don't have him home waiting for me, I could enjoy more my colleges company....

Stop thinking about it Ari.

After school I heard my phone ringing.

"Hey baby" His sleepy voice I missed it

"Hey sleepy head. Too much work ?"

"Yes I'm tired. I could use a hug from you to charge my energies. Where are you?"

"Leaving class. I'm going to have dinner with Chae and Jiho"

"Ok, I'm going to work in a little bit."

"Cheol?"

"Hmm"

"This morning I was with Jaehyun..."

"The flirty guy? Love I asked you to be careful around him"

"I know but we talked and he agreed to stop with his flirting and we talked for a bit. Now I can understand better why he is like that"

"Ari... I don't like that"

"Cheol trust me"

"I trust you, I just don't trust that guy. But ok, just keep me updated about your life that way I feel like I'm there with you"

"I can make you a report" I said laughing

"I like your thinking. My girlfriend is the smartest. Love I need to go, text me  before bed"

"Love you"

"Love you"