30

Never in my life I thought I would be in Thailand choosing Jiho wedding dress.

"I vote for the third one" Chae said raising her hand

"Of couse you would choose the sexy one" giggling

"What? No parents so there's no need to look modest" she smirked "third one!" She repeated raising her hands towards me. Jiho looked at me waiting for an opinion.

"She's right" I answer clapping hands with Chae " you look really hot in that one. I
Hannie won't control himself until you go to your room"

"Ok, we'll take this one. Next is..." Jiho looked at me and I helped her complete the sentence

"Flowers"

"Flowers!"

"Babe you have 1 hour" Chae told "the boys are almost done with their tasks"

We ran to some florist and made a simple bouquet, now what's left it's the vows. Me and Chae can't really help on that but we can give moral support.

"What should I say?" She asked while me  and Chae find something to wear

"That you love him. Something like that and it's good"

"You're a direct person person so no wrong in that"

"But I can't just say that. I love you, let's kiss and cut the cake"

"Perfect weeding if you ask me" Chae shrugged her shoulders "Ari you should wear that baby blue dress, your as would look great"

I put the dress in front of me wondering if I should wear it or no.

"Hey it's my weeding! Focus on me" Jiho yelled at us and pouted. I looked at Chae and she nodded understanding what I was planning to do.

We both ran to her and gave her the biggest hug she could handle.

"Yah you're hugging too much"  we laughed

After everything is set we drove to the wedding location, they decide for a beach near the hotel.

We arrived there and there it was Hannie in his flannel suit next to Jun and Cheol, he is so cute. I wonder how our weeding is going to be. What are you thinking Ari? Is going away... far away for two years you don't know what will happened. I shrugged my bad thoughts and focus on the present and the weeding that it's happening.

Me and Chae stand by Jiho as she walks to Hannie,her eyes were sparkling and I could tell she was fighting her tears.

We stood there as they were staring at each other.

"You look beautiful" Hannie was the first one to break the silent between them

"You look pretty good yourself" she smiled

"Do you want to go first?" He asked making her giggle and nod, he knew she was nervous.

"Jiho... we first met when you came to my work and let me tell you just one look and I was hook . The way you talk, the way you walk even the way you blink. You're perfect and I'm honored to be the one who can call you mine. You're the only one I allow to win over me and the only one who looks cute even crying. I see my future in your eyes, I was lost and you gave me porpoise now I'm in love with you so deep that I can't imagine another person to be here with me and I can't imagine a better mother for my kids. I'll keep things simple since you like that way. I just wanna say I love you." When Hannie finished his vows, Jiho was crying while me and Chae were a crying mess. He truly loves her .

"Ari put the phone higher I want to see their faces not their feet" A voice from my phone made me giggled. Looked up I watched Cheol looking at me with loving eyes.

"Hannie.... This it's not fair. You made me cry before my vows. You will pay for this. I'll never forget when you stand there at my front door telling me you loved me and I thought you got the wrong person. You are the most handsome boy I ever met and I'm lucky to have you. I hope we can be together until we're 70, but I hope that you lose your annoying habits like living dirty dishes in the sink. But that's a story for other time. You are a good person and made me a better person, with a lot of patience. I love you" she manage to say that without breaking down.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you can kiss the bride, the way you won't on your real wedding" Jun complete the ceremony making us all laugh

Hannie took Jiho by the neck and kissed her passionately.

We all screamed of joy.Now it's the time to throw the bouquet. This is stupid with only two girls but she wants to do it.

"1,2,3" she throw and it came directly to my hands made me smile but at the same time it made sad because I know for a fact that this won't happen for a long time.

Where's is the girl that didn't believe in early  marriage? I need her right now because the present Ari wants to marry Cheol.

"Cheol prepared the ring" Jun said while patting his shoulder

"Give me some time. I need to prepared the outfit." Chae added

"And we still need to get married" Hannie said pointing at him and Jiho " Although I will consider this our weeding and what I will tell our childrens" he continue and kissed her neck

As each couple were dancing together me and Cheol were seating by the water.

"You look sad."

"I only have more 2 months with you..."

"I'm not dying Ari, I'm just going to be away for a little time"

"2 years Cheol"

"I've waited more for you" he held my hand "just tell no and I'll stay"

"No, I won't stop you for doing something you want to do" I shook my head "I trust you, it's just anxiety for all of this"

He stood up, pulled me and lift me in bridal style

"Next time I will be lifting you like this it will be in our weeding. Just wait a little more" he kissed my lips " and maybe cut a little bit on the sweets" he added smirking

"You jerk " I slapped him in the chest

"You look hot, let's refresh you" he suddenly started running towards the sea an throw me making a splash wetting him also but we didn't care, we started a water war and it was one of the last good memories I have with him.