3

Not even in my nightmares I thought I would see Seungcheol baking with my mother.... but it's HAPPENING!

To recap:

After classes, all of the group minus Jun came to my house for the Study session/ Sleepover. I know mom has the night shift today that's why I arrange the sleepover that way I don't feel alone while she's gone.

If you're wondering my mom is a doctor, one of the reasons for my choice of career. I opened the door thinking that the house would be empty however mom was there in the kitchen starting to make some chocolate cookies, my favorite.

"Mom, don't you have the night shift?"

"Hey sweetie! I saw your message and wanted to do some cookies for you to eat while studying. Jeonghan every time I see you are more handsome"

"Thanks, Mrs.Kim. You know I have to look good to be with Jiho" Hannie smiled with the angel face, that my mother loves.

"Always so charming... I hope my sweetie finds a boy like you" it was not enough embarrassment and she comes to me and pinch my cheek "Chaewon let them study a little bit, ok"

"Mrs. K, you know I care for Ari good grades. I'll make sure she studies"

"And who is this?" mom hits me with her elbow at my ribs... is this woman trying to break a rib or two?

"I'm Seungcheol, a new friend of Ari. Nice to meet you" Wow he can look like a good person " Do you need help with the cookies, I love to bake"

"If you want. These are Ari's favorite." mom grabbed him to the counter while we sat down on the couch in the living room.

That brings us to this moment, mom laughing so loud like she did when dad was here... I miss him and I know she does too, she still kisses his picture every morning.

My dad passed away when I was 12, he had a heart attack and when he arrived at the hospital it was too late. If it wasn't for Jiho and Jun I don't know how I could get out of the state I was in, I didn't leave my room for 1 week and just cried my eyes out. Since then I never cried, even after what happened last year. My dad wouldn't want that.

Even if the reason she's laughing is the obnoxious Seungcheol, I don't mind.

"Ok, sweetie the cookies are still hot. I'm going. Seungcheol it was nice to meet you"

"Bye mom"

Seungcheol finished cleaning the kitchen and sat right by my side, he took out his books and started studying

"I thought you came only to annoy me" I whispered to him not wanting to disturb Chaewon's sleep

"Wow you really think badly of me. I just want to be your friend, is it hard to believe?"

"Since when did you start a friendship by throwing a ball at the other person's head?" I laugh "Weird way to start a friendship."

He talked but it was so low that I didn't understand "What did you say?"

"Nothing, just I'm sorry for that."

"Hey lovebirds, we're here to study" Jiho stops our conversation

"Shut up, I know that you want to make out with Hannie" I blow her a kiss as Hannie lays his head on her shoulder.

We resume our studies, and Chaewon moved from sleeping on my couch to my bed. I and Jiho are studying English and Seungcheol and Hannie are reviewing some math exercises. Jiho put some background music to make the study more pleasant. I was so immersed in the books however when started playing Clinton Kane - I guess I'm in love (song above), my body automatically reacted and I start singing. I'm not a professional singer but I like to think that I have a pretty voice. In elementary school, Me and Jun entered a singing contest and we won, I still have the award in my room.