26

Two years have passed.

I'm in medical school while Cheol and Hannie are in their second year law school.

Jun, Wonwoo and Mingyu are studying business. Me and Mingyu are actually friends now, for a little while Cheol was not happy about that but after I talked to him and made him understand that I do not have any romantic feelings for him.

Jiho and Chae are both studying fashion, but I believe Chae is going to drop out because she's already working as a model and gaining fame very quickly, she doesn't show up at school most of the times so she's thinks that's maybe it's best if she just focus on her career, the problem is that her parents want her to continue her studies if something happens to her model career.

Her and Jun are still together, they are always arguing but make up after 5 minutes.

Wonwoo and Minghao are the cutest couple ever, after Jiho and Hannie and me and Cheol are living together. Our parents wanted to give us an apartment after my graduation but we refuse, we both had been working hard to save money and he did it. I'm really proud of us.

We're getting old

Chae
I had a shitty day, karaoke?

Minghao
You're paying

Hannie
Me and Seungcheol have an essay for tomorrow

Cheol
^

You can count with me

Wonwoo
If Minghao is coming I'm going

Jun
You know I'm in London for more 2 days
I'll call you in a bit

I guess I have plans for today, Hannie is in our house preparing the essay with Cheol, I was going to leave them be and watch some movie in the living room but I guess I'm going out.

I prepared the food for them while waiting for Jiho.

"Babe,  I made you dinner. Jiho is outside, bye" I yelled but I didn't get any response. I should be use to this when he's studying is like I don't existed.

The first year was hard for us, he didn't had anything for me but I had patience and after I got in I could understand him perfectly. It's really hard to find time for us, as a couple but having our own place helped a lot.

Me and Jiho decided to walk there since it was not far and because Hannie is in our house, she will sleep there also.

We arrived and Chae was along with Minghao and Wonwoo and singing her lungs out.

"Did she explain what happen?" I asked the boys

"When we arrived she was already here singing like this" Wonwoo answer me

"Please stop her before my ears drum explode" Minghao rolled his eyes

I took Chae mic and pull her to me. "Tell us "

"I was working my ass off when the director asked me to take my clothes off for more sexy photos. I refuse on the spot but he insisted." She made a pause "I looked at my manager and he did nothing! So after I refuse again he was mad and send me home"

"That's so fucked up" Jiho said

"You have to report the company"

"I did and they told me this is the industry and I have to be strong" she drank more soju "why I have to show my body to be good at my job? I can be a top model without being naked. Jun was ready to catch the first flight but I don't need him to fight my battles"

"He just wants justice for you" Wonwoo try to comfort her " if someone did that to me they will be sleeping with the fishes" Minghao nodded

"I just want to sing, dance drink and forget about today"

"You have us" Jiho told as she grabs the mic

We were there for hours, I shouldn't have drank so much. Minghao and Wonwoo took Chae home because she couldn't walk and we didn't want her to go home alone. It's dangerous and Jun would kill me if he known.

Open my door I saw Hannie laying down on the floor, while I drank some water to help me with the amount of alcohol I drank, Jiho has already laid down with her boyfriend.

I walked up to my room and saw Cheol still in his computer.

"Still not done?" He looked at me and smiled

"No, I was getting worried with you. Did you had fun?"

"I drank to much and I believe tomorrow I will have a sore throat"

"Love you know you can't handle alcohol"

"Chae needed it, I couldn't say no. Something really freaky happened to her." I continue to explain what she told us

"She should change her company"

"It's not that easy Cheol. I'm sorry for her, she's  working so hard and what he did made it seemed like it wasn't enough."

"It's Chae, she will find a solution. You look really drunk, I will prepared a bath for you before bed" he told as he got up

I laid there and stared at his computer, the essay had 80 pages, he's crazy. He must be really tired.

"Love, what are you doing?" He laughed " are you trying to help me? You don't know anything about law. If I had a murder case maybe but in this one you can't help"

"You're right, I'll stick with medicine" I wrap my arms around his neck " I'll go take that bath" I took my shirt and toss to his face

"You're drunk, after you sober up we can talk" he pushed to the bathroom and closed the door.

After I brushed my hair I started to dry it but my arm was starting yo hurt and I was getting sleepy. I walked out the bathroom and Cheol is no more with the computer in from of him.

"Are you done?" I asked him but got startled when he walk to me and grabbed the towel and the hair dryer

"Let me help you, you can't sleep like this. Sit here"

I sat infront of him as he helped me, his fingers on my fingers felt so good that my eyes were feeling heavy.

"It's done" he said as he throws the towel to the  dirty laundry basket " now bed" he picked me bridal style and put me into the bed. Before he took his hands off me I grabbed him and hugged him " I miss you" I whispered at his ear

"Sorry Ari, I have to many work for the firm and school that I'm not giving you attention. Sorry..."

"You're doing your best" I kissed him "don't worry about me, I wait for you and next year it will be with a lot of work. You need to promised me that you won't get angry"

"Never. I love you" he smiled as he slide next to me " now let's sleep" I rest my head on his chest as I placed one hand on my waist.

This is home.