6

The next day, I wanted to speak with Jiho and tell her everything that happened yesterday. She will freak out about me and Seungcheol.

We planned to lunch all together, I went to cash out some money and when I returned to our tablet I notice a pouted Chae.

"Who made you pout?"

"Ari can you believe in what they  just told" she told pointing at Hannie and Cheol "They said that pineapple on pizza is a crime and who likes it are disgusting"

"How could you? Hannie I thought you were different... I cannot let you date my child. Jiho you need to break up with him"

"Yes mom. Hannie you heard her"

"Wait-"

"I'll order pizza to celebrate your break up" I said

"With a lot of pineapple" Chae added

"I told you to be quiet" Jun patted Hannie back

"Babe I love pineapple" Hannie lying to salvage his relationship

"On pizza?" Jiho asked

"No way"

"I think I'll faint, such a betrayal" Chae falls on Jun who starts fanning her

"It's such a big deal?" Cheol turns to me

"It's a deal breaker"

"If I don't like it..."

"You'll lose the bet."

"Suddenly I love pineapple on pizza"he smiled making me laugh at how fast he change his opinion.

"What bet ?" Jiho asked

"Seungcheol bet that in 2 months he will make Ari fall in love with him" Wait... how Hannie knows?

"You told him?"

"Please, you came running... you wanted to tell them"

"OMG I love this, Seungcheol if you need help come to me"

"Jiho you're supposed to be on my side..."

"And I am, that's why I'm helping him"

"I hate you." I pouted grabbing my phone and seeing a text from my mother "Fuck"

"What's wrong?" Seungcheol asks me

"My mom will do the night shift all week, so I'll be alone"

"I thought she was trying to avoid the night shifts" Chae told

"She was but when the hospital needs her, she needs to go. I understand that she needs to go, but I don't really like to be alone at night."

"You still have nightmares?"

"Sometimes. It's not bad as it was"

"You have nightmares?" Seungcheol asked me with a worried look

"Nothing for you to worry about"

"Do you want me to stay all week with you? My father doesn't mind" Jun proposal didn't seem bad...

"You won't mind?"

"Anything for you Ari"

I have had nightmares since my dad passed away. I dream about that night, I already explain the cause of his death but that night my mom was working the night shift, and it was only me and dad home. It was late but I was on my phone talking with Jiho, dad called for me but I thought it was too nag about me being on the phone so I ignored it, a minute after I heard a loud sound so I went checked what it happened. Opening their room door I could see dad on the floor unresponsive. I felt guilty for not going to him when he called and these nightmares started, they happened mainly when my mom has to do the night shift.