34

"Ari, the patient on bed 56 need a IV"

I'm now working at the hospital, my dream job is just what I dream of, and the coolest thing is that my mom works here so we can have each other to rely on.

Chae is now a top model and she'll will be a model for Jiho runway. Is still a small thing but Jiho is truly excited not so much for her " wedding " in two weeks.

It has passed one year since Cheol left, he came one time in our summer break but it felt short as he had a lot of work there and only stayed here for 2 weeks.

He's coming for Jiho and Hannie's wedding, so I'm thrilled to have him here back again.

Tonight we have a dinner all together, including Jaehyun, Minghao, Wonwoo and Hoshi.Mingyu was supposed to come but his girlfriend is sick so he's staying with her.

I arrived at the restaurant and it was only us there. I sat besides Jaehyun and Minghao.

"So everything is fine between you and Seungcheol?" Minghao asked

"I missed him, but only one more year to go" I smiled " You and Wonwoo?"

"We are actually thinking about adopt. We're trying to convince his parents"

"Right now?"

"It's a process that takes time so I think we should start now that way we can still be hot parents" he said laughing and hugging Wonwoo

"You're both hot as hell do you want to adopt me?" Jaehyun asked " don't you want a cute son like me?"

"Not you, you would bring me problems" Minghao said raising his eyebrow

"He seems like a bad boy but he's actually a good person" I explain

"Who's a good person?" I heard a voice behind me that sound way to familiar

"Cheol?!" I screamed turning to him and jumping to him.

"Hey love, I'm back" he said wrapping his arms around me making me feel home. Oh how much I missed him.

"You said you were coming back only for the wedding" I slapped his chest

"Surprise...did you miss me ?" He asked me while leaning his forehead into mine.

Instead of giving him a answer, I grabbed his face and kiss him passionately.

"We're eating here, control yourselves" I got off Cheol arms and I look at Jun.

"Shut up jerk" I said before sitting again

"Hey Seungcheol sit here." Minghao pulled Cheol to my side.

"Your work?"

"I worked like a dog for 2 month doing all my work in advance. They will probably call me but for minors things"

"You didn't have to do that. You must be exhausted"

"After seeing you, I'm fine."

"You're parents know?"

"No, I'm going to surprise them tomorrow. Do you want to come with me? They must missed you"

"I visit your mom sometimes, I'm not rude"

"You're rude" Jaehyun butt in in our conversation

"I'm not"

"You called me a confident jerk"

"And you are one. I was just saying facts"

"Seungcheol you agreed with me?"

"No, my girlfriend is the kindest person ever" he said putting his arms around me. His possessive behavior is showing.

Jaehyun smirked and continue eating while me and Cheol talked.

After dinner, me and Cheol went home together. He was silent the way home which make me feel anxious. Did something happen at dinner?

I got out off the shower and he was there sitting on our bed.

"When did you became so close to that guy?"

"Jaehyun? Again Cheol?"

"Ari, I saw the looks he send to you. He's waiting for an opportunity."

"He's not like that. If you knew him you wouldn't say that"

"Are you hearing yourself ? You're defending him instead of your boyfriend"

"My boyfriend is talking nonsense. He has a reason for being like that."

"Which is ? "

"It's his story to tell not mine. But you should not judge him and hate him when you don't even know him"

"I don't want to know him. He wants something that's mine"

Now he's talking about me like I'm some object

"Don't talk like that. Trust me."

"I can't! How can I trust you when I'm not here?"

"Why are you talking like I'm some slut who cannot behave without you by my side. You better stop talking Cheol"

He stares at me and lays down in bed.

"Sorry Ari, but I can't. My mind is full of possibility between you and him. Stop seeing him"

"No."

"No?!" He got up furious

"That's not healthy Cheol, I feel like I lost my uni life because I didn't talk with them or hang out with them because I wanted to be with you. Now I made a good friend, your asking me to stop talking to him because you don't trust me?"

"But I did the same thing because I didn't want to worry you and I don't regret it. Is it so hard to stop talking go him?"

"Cheol... look at me. I love you not him. I will marry you not him. I'm just saying that you need to understand that I can have friends that are boys"

He didn't answer me and went inside the bathroom and looked the door.

I was laying down as I think if I'm in the wrong, did a choose the wrong words to express my feelings? I do not regret anything in our relationship and it's true that I missed out parties to be with him but being with him is my first choice so I don't know why I told that.

He came to  bed without saying a word.

Fuck, what just happened?