13

The day went by and as I imagined by lunch everyone knew that I and Cheol were dating. Grabbing some food, I walked with Jiho to our typical table, Chae was there waiting for us.

"Hey babes, just girls today?" she asked

"They're eating with the football team, they were waiting for the food" Jiho answered while I fulfilled my desire of eating, my stomach was so loud in the last class

"My class already knows about you and Seungcheol, they wouldn't shut up about it."

"Do you think Mingyu heard about it?"

"Probably, are you trying to hide from him?"

"I'm afraid he'll hurt Cheol like he did when we went clubbing"

"Seungcheol is a big boy, he can defend himself" Chae reassures me "Oh he's here" she's looking behind me so I turn my face just to see him and Mingyu beside each other.

"That'll go well" Jiho added

Cheol noticed me looking and send me a smile making me less worried, maybe they talked about it. I turn around and mind my own business as I finished my food.

"Hey bitch" I glanced at my side noticing that Minghao just sat down next to me

"Shouldn't you be over there?"

"Eh nothing new, but I heard that you and Seungcheol are dating.. tell me more about it"

"What do you wanna hear?"

"First I wanna say, I was right. Second, tell me how it was?"

I explained the date, Jiho heard this story this morning but Chae didn't so she was focusing on what I was saying

"Are you happy?" I nodded

"Why wouldn't she be, he's one of the hottest guys in school. He, Mingyu, and Wonwoo"

"True, I like this girl. Why didn't you never introduce us?"

"Because I only hung out with you when Mingyu was around so I kind of separated the groups. But thinking about that, it was weird. This is Jiho and this is Chae"

"Jeonghan girlfriend, I know. He's always talking about you. You're really hot" he told and I could notice Jiho being weirded out by him so I poked him slightly "Oh not that way, I'm gay"

"The boys know?" Chae asked

"Most of them know but they don't have any problem with it. Ari was actually the first person I told and she encouraged me to just be true to myself"

"That's brave..." Jiho told Minghao but right after Wonwoo called him over making me smirk

"Duty calls, bye girls" he got up and walked away.

I looked for Seungcheol but couldn't find him either Mingyu, my heart stopped thinking that something bad might happen. Hannie saw me searching for them and send me a message.

Hannie

Seungcheol went to tell him about you two, he didn't want him to find out from a stranger. Don't worry, everything is ok.

"Shit" I cursed out

"What's wrong?" Chae asked

"Cheol went on alone with Mingyu to tell him"

"Don't worry Ari. It's just life, even if Mingyu still likes you he needs to understand that you broke up. Finito. Nada"

"Rest your pretty mind, they are coming in one piece" Jiho told pointing at them. Mingyu had a scary face, he was pissed about something and Cheol looked down the whole way.