2

Yesterday was an awful day, my head is still hurting as hell but I can't lose any more lessons. Why the ball had to hit me? That Seungcheol... how can he play football it doesn't know how to aim.

He got no aim and it's stupid if he thinks I would agree to go out with him, does that work with any girl? I want distance from him so I hope I don't see him today.

Jiho

Are you better babe? I'll be waiting for you at the entrance

Walking to school is my me time, I put my headphones at the max which helps me relax before being immersed in my books. I'm not the smartest but I'm hard-working, I want to study medicine so I need great grades to be able to go to a good university. Sometimes I envy Jun, he will take over his father's company, and he already knows how his future will be. I don't even know if I will be able to study what I want.

"ARI" I heard someone scream my name, looking at the school gate I see Jiho with Hannie

"Good morning"

"Good morning, am I delusional, or today you in a good mood in the morning?" Hannie asked me while raising his eyebrows

"Are you feverish?" I was going to check his temperature but I was cut off by someone wrapping his arms around me.

I flinched and I hear the voice of the person I was trying to avoid.

"Hey Jeonghan. Good morning Jiho and good morning Ari" why is he smiling like that and why is he touching me.

"Now is me who is having delusions," I said as I slap his hand off me "What are doing? We're not friends, I already told you not to touch me... you may have a death wish."

"You're so mean,Ari" Seungcheol pouted as he lean to me "I even sent you a text yesterday and you didn't respond, you hurt my feelings"

"If you don't get out of my face I'll be hurting you somewhere else" I smiled at him before pulling Jiho and walking to my classroom

He's good...if it was old Ari I would be enchanted with his ways but I Know better, guys like him like playing with girls.

Exibihit 1 : We just met yesterday how can he think we're friends

Exibihit 2: He hugged me

Exibihit 3 : I just don't like him

"What was that between you and Seungcheol?" Jiho giggled sitting at our desk "Did something happen that I don't know?"

"Nothing.... he send me a message yesterday. Now that I think about it, how did he get my number?" I question myself but then I see a guilty look in Jiho eyes " You or Hannie?"

"Me... but Ari, he told he wanted to make sure that you were ok. He seemed sincere and after Min-"

"Don't finish that sentence" I glared at her, she should know better than say the forbidden name

"Sorry but since him, you have been running away from boys and I saw Seungcheol truly worried so I thought maybe he is the one to break your walls"

"I'm fine with my walls...I don't need any boy, not one like him"

"You are judging the boy and you didn't even try to know him. Ari, why not give him chance?"

Am I being too judgy? I don't think so...

At lunch I was searching for Jun and Chae, today Hannie and Jiho will eat alone, they deserve their couple time. I just hope it wasn't Jiho cooking. I love her but she doesn't know the difference between seasoned and just straight-up salty.

I saw Chae sitting with Jun, but there was another boy next to him. Please Please don't tell me it's Seungcheol.

"Ari, we're here" Chae lifts her arm making the two boys turn around to look at me.

It is Seungcheol. God what did I do to deserve this?

"What's he doing here? Your friends are over there"

"I just wanted to eat with you" he smiled at me "Your friends are really funny"

"You didn't tell me about him" Chae whispered "he's so fine, I think I'm in love" that even made me roll my eyes

"Nevermind, just don't talk to me. Jun are you still coming to study English?"

"I need to go to a meeting with my father but then I'll go there" I nodded

"School just started and you're already studying. Boring " of course Chae doesn't understand, the only thing she likes to study is boys' bodies.

"Chae do you want to come? That way it won't be so boring" I questioned her with a pout knowing that she can't reject me

"Ok, but after 11pm no more study."

"Deal" me and jun salute her

"Can I go?" the spy asked

"Of course" It's my house but it was Chae that answer him

Great my night is ruined, I can't get rid of him at school or my house. Why isn't Jiho here to save me?

I hear a loud noise and notice that it was Mingyu who slammed his hand on the table and walked in toward ours. He got closer to Seungcheol and whispered something to his hear. It got me curious about what he told because Seungcheol just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at him.

"Are you friends with him?" Jun asked him

"We're on the same team, so yeah you could say that. Why?"

"Get new friends" Jun stood up and left the tablet leaving Seungcheol with a stunned looked not knowing the change of mood.

"What's his deal?"

"We don't like him" Chae added not wanting to give too many details

Jun was trying to protect me, he doesn't want me to think of him or me getting hurt again. I got up and followed him. Seungcheol told me something but I ignored him.

I found him lying down on the grass, so I laid down next to him

"You ok?" he asked me

"You didn't have to do that. It is in the past."

"Ari, I know that you still think about him. I sometimes see that he's looking at you... it makes me want to punch his face"

"You did that, remember?"

"It wasn't enough. You know how much you mean to me, you and Jiho... I would hide a dead body for you."

"I know that's why you're my first emergency contact" he laughs turning his head to me

"Don't joke Ari. I'm being serious."

"I know. I'm fine Jun, I really am."

"Do you think Seungcheol likes you? Since yesterday he has been all over you"

"No, he's just playing around. Give him until the end of the week to get tired"

"Want me to bring something for the sleepover?"

"A lot of soju" I winked at him and got up "Come on, let's go for a walk before lunch break is over