25

Saturday and I couldn't be happier, finally all the exams ended so now we can breathe again, we'll until schools starts again.

We're in his house, searching places to go on his birthday, the battle is between Japan, Jeju and Paris.

For me it could be Japan because I really like it there but either both of us have been in Paris so it's a possibility.

"Have you decided? What matters to me is that you're there with me"

"Really cute but let's focused on choosing the location"

"Love, you're doing what you always do. You know what you want but don't want to decide alone so you put some more options and ask around to have more opinions but you give hints what you truly want" we were both laying down but after saying this he turn his head towards me not caring about the computer infront of us "it's clear that you want to go to Paris so don't think about it and buy the tickets, my wallet is next to you. I'm sleepy"

"Cheol...." I whined as I shook him for him not to go sleep "but I want to organize this with you" I said pouting

"Ari, for me our plan would be staying in the hotel the whole time with you beneath me so I don't really care. Book what you want babe, all I care is being with you" his words cause my cheeks to get flushed "you're adorable. Can you buy the tickets and all what you want while a sleep for a little bit?" He kissed me and bite my lip " I need to recharge for after my nap" he winked and turn his back on me.

"Do you think I'm your secretary?"

"Love, if that happened I wouldn't be able to do any work. You're more needed in the hospital"

"Isn't today that your results come out?" I asked looking at the time

"Is only in few hours" he shrugged

"Are you nervous?" I asked him because next year when is my turn I will be a wreck waiting for my results

"Nope"

Oh I wished I was like that, I'm nervous and it's not my future.

While I purchase the tickets, Cheol was peacefully sleeping next to me. I heard a knock in his door and got up carefully to not waking him up.

"Ari, you're here! How you doing honey?" It was his mother on the door. Now we've been here more often and me and his mom get along pretty well

"Nothing much, just planning our trip. He's sleeping, can I help you? I can wake him up" I turn my back but she took my wrist.

"No, let him. He didn't slept at all this night. I think he's nervous about the results. His dad really wants him to be a lawyer" she looked at the ground

"He told he was ok" I look back at him " maybe he's trying to look strong"

"Just let him sleep until the results are out. We're both downstairs, he probably wants to see them with you but if he needs us, you know where we are" she patted my shoulder and went away

So he is nervous... I felt bad thatcher didn't told me the truth. I'm his girlfriend and I want to be there to comfort him if needed. I laid down next to him and paid attention to his face. His eyelashes are really long, mine are never this long... lucky

"I can't sleep with you looking at me like that" he suddenly talks scaring me

"I thought you were sleeping"

"I was but you and my mom woke me up" he smiled placing his hand on top of my stomach

"Sorry" I showed him my doe eyes " why didn't you tell me you're nervous?"

"Because you are and I didn't want to put you even more nervous but talking to you it helped. You bought the tickets ?" I nodded as he closed his eyes again "that's my girl. I will reconsider having you as my secretary" he giggled as he fights the sleep

"I want a big salary and my own office"

"Your office is mine, I wouldn't let out of my sight" I smiled and pulled him to me placing my hands on his back. After a few minutes we were both sleeping.

"Love, wake up. The results are up" I open my eyes and saw Cheol with his computer on top of him looking nervously at the screen.

Meanwhile I rub my eyes " do you want me to press the button?" I stared at him in silence, I don't want to rush him.

Jiho

Hannie got in!!!! And his partner?

I saw the notification but didn't told Cheol, not yet. Maybe it could put more pressure on him.

"Babe?" I asked him " do you want me to count to three?" He nooded

"1" I placed one of my hand on top of the button and the other squeezing his thigh

"2" he looks emotionless

"3" and I push the button

We both stared at the screen.

"I got in"

"You got in" I repeated him "OMG congratulations Cheol. So proud of you" I screamed and hugged him with full force not noticing his computer has fallen from the bed

I felt his arms wrapping around me and hear softly sobbing. He must fell relieve that all the hard work paid off. I patted his back for him to calm down.

"It's ok. I'm here." I comfort him as I run my hands trough his hair

"Thanks Ari" he push me just to look into my eyes before kissing me passionately. Because of our initial position, I was on top of him strangling his legs. This kiss was long and I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip trying to ask for permission to enter which was granted. His hands on my waist made me move which cause a grow beneath me what made me stop the kiss.

"Your parents are downstairs waiting for you to tell them the good news. We can continue this later" I gave him a peck while I got up "do you want to go with you?" He nodded "oh Hannie got in as well, Jiho texted me" he smile got wider, he's going to have his friend on this new phase.

Telling his parents was a wonderful experience, the proud faces that they both had. His mom even started crying while his dad hugged him. I never saw that look in Cheol face, he was relax felling his dad warmth, their relationship may not be the best but seeing them you could tell the love the feel for each other.

So this is it, new things are coming and I'm hopping I can support him all the way

————————————————————

Thank you so much for everyone that's reading my story. Don't be a silent reader, like and comment what can I do to improve and what you like to see happen.

Next chapter it will be a time gap.