9

"Is this a dream or you just told me you like Seungcheol?"

"Is a dream.. shhh"

"Don't shh me Ari" Jiho got up and looked at me "When did you realize that? Did he do something today? Aish tell me everything"

"So after I spoke with you, I went to him about Mingyu's suspicions. He ended up telling me all of his past and how we had already met... thank you for not telling me" I glared at her

"Hannie asked me not to say anything and I think it was cute"

"He told me about his past with Mingyu and that he liked me. So after that, I started to pay more attention to him and when he is close I feel butterflies and my heart starts to beat faster"

"So what's the problem, just tell him your fells and start dating"

"I wonder if I'm feeling like this only because he confessed... I won't tell anything and neither you. I will try to figure this out alone"

"But babe if it's mutual why are you delaying ?"

"Because I don't know what I'm feeling! This is psychology. If someone tells you that are into you, they automatically caught your attention"

"You're so weird. With Mingyu he was the first to confess also and you accepted"

"But I knew I liked him before he confessed, there's a big difference. Just let it be Jiho, I'm gonna do it my way. When I'm certain I will tell him"

"You do you boo. Cuddle with me and let's sleep" Jiho widely opened her arms as I lay down next to her and lay my head on her chest

"Comfy"

"Yah I know, Hannie likes it too" I almost chocked at her comment

"Ok, I didn't want to know that. I'm gonna use my pillow. Goodbye Jiho boobs, a pleasure to meet you"  I turn to my side of the bad as Jiho laughs her ass off.

As I lay there I think of plans to figure out my feelings.

It came to my mind the kiss that we shared at the club, although I was drunk it was a really good kiss. His lips were soft, dam I want to try it again. What's wrong with me?

The next morning, I woke up without an alarm, probably because I didn't sleep so when I saw light coming through the window I decided to make breakfast. Jiho was still sleeping so I did my best not to wake her up.

Coming downstairs, I notice Jun was sitting on the counter on his phone while drinking some coffee.

"You wake up really early...everything ok?" I asked him

"Just thinking about the problem with my dad... I don't know Ari, what if I tell him and I hurt his feelings?"

"Jun, babe come here" I notice his teary eyes so as my duty as his best friend I gave him a big hug " You need to fight for your happiness and you're not rejecting his wishes, you want his company, you just want to earn it first. That's really mature of you, I would just accept the company" I rubbed his back

"I can give it to you"

"Please we both know I would go bankrupt in the first year"

"6 months" he told me making me break up the hug and gasp dramatically "Thanks, you just give me a little bit of courage"

"You just need to find the right way to tell him, you can do it. I believe in you"

"Can you be the one to tell him? He likes you so maybe he won't be that mad"

"The only thing your dad wants to hear from me it's about me marrying you"

"That's it! Marry me Ari" Jun kneels down in front of me