28

Chae is almost done with her photo shoot. She change outfits many times but looked amazing in every single one of them.

"That's a wrap!" The photographer said " thank you all"

Chae went to me jumping around.

"Ari, so want did you think?"

"Hmm you looked so good that I filmed everything and send to Jun. I believe in a few hours he will be here" I laugh while waving my phone

"Jun is your boyfriend right?" Jaehyun asked and Chae nodded her head. "Do you have a boyfriend Ari?"

"I do" I answer him smiling as I press the button on my phone and showed my Lock Screen

"What a cute couple" he said while turning his back on us

"Ari, do you have plans now?" Chae asked me

"I think Cheol will be at home by dinner time,why?"

"We're going to eat together and I wanted for you to come"

Let me ask him.

Cheol

Will be home for dinner?

I don't think so Ari, me and my dad have two meetings yet to attend
Sorry love

Don't worry I'll be eating with Chae and the crew
Drive safely ❤️
Love u

Love u, at our break I'll take somewhere
Deal?
Deal

"I can go Chae, Cheol will work late"

"Jae , Ari is coming with us!" She screamed catching his attention. "I'll will get dressed. 5 minutes"

I called Jiho while I waited for Chae, she was still down from all the alcohol we drank, she was the worst drinker if all of us. She was telling me about her ideas for the wedding dress, it still early but she's using that to distract from uni and his parents pressure for them to get married and babies.

After a few minutes the super model came out of the house and grabbed me until the restaurant.

"So Ari can you tell me about you ?"

"Yeah, she has a boyfriend." Chae defend me but he didn't stop.

"I'm just trying to be her friend." He smiled and put some meat on my plate and then on Chae's plate "tell me"

"I'm just a normal girl"

"She's gonna be a doctor, a good one"

"You don't look the doctor type" I took that personally

"What type I look?"

"The badass type" he said smirking which made rolled my eyes.

"A doctor can be badass, you never saw me in action"

"I guess I have to break a leg and found out how you are in the field"

"You're really flirty with a unavailable girl. You should focus on someone you can get"

"I know"

"So stop flirting"

"Ok" he said with a sly smile

"Jae... they are perfect together don't you dare ruined that " Chae warned him

"If I can do that, that means they weren't perfect" he got up " I need a smoke"

"You're a model, you shouldn't smoke !" Haechan, Chae's manager slapped him on the  back.

"What's his deal?" I asked Chae

"He's flirty with everyone, don't take it the bad way" she shrugged "but be careful Ari, you know Seungcheol is the jealous type" I nodded

After some more bottles of soju, the night ended. I drive Chae home because like always the girl was hammered.

I open the door and everything was dark but some candles were light up the way to the bedroom. I open the door and there were even more candles there and roses all over the bed. With Cheol standing there stunning with a bouquet of flowers.

"Surprise!" He said smiling

"I thought you were coming home late" I was really surprised by this and him. How?

"And I was but since you were also out, I asked Chae to keep you busy a little bit more to arrange all of this. I'm sorry I'm being busy for you love. You're the best part of my day, if it wasn't for you I don't I would deal with work and uni"

"Don't worry about that" I hugged him with teary eyes, it has been bothering me but I don't want for him to know because he will be sad and pressure to make me happy.

"Don't lie Ari. I see in your eyes that you are sad, when I leave the house before you or when I came back and you're already in bed and most times already sleeping.

"If you didn't asked me to leave my part time I'll be the same. Why don't you leave your job? Focus only on uni. I can go work to pay the house. It doesn't has to be all the responsibility on your shoulders"

"You're gonna be a doctor, your classes are really hard and next year you will have to work in the hospital. Relax for now while you can. I'm fine with my responsibilities. The only thing I'm mad about is not having the time for you and that I'm sorry but wait a little bit more" he kissed the top of my head as his hands are place on my waist " I have another surprise" he grabbed an envelope

"Next week we are all in a break so I thought it will be good to go on a vacation all together. The last time you did that was for Thailand and I wasn't there" he pouted

He planned this with them and they didn't tell me anything? Jiho is starting to be good at keeping secrets.

"Thank you baby" I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist. The rest of the night was .... Magical.

I woke up thinking Cheol will be out of bed like most days but no. He was there cuddling me with his strong arms making me feel safe and warm.

"I missed this" he whispered at my ear making me shiver as low and husky his voice is in the morning

"Don't you have class?" I asked

"I won't go to the first one, I asked Hannie to pass me his notes" he snuggle "let's stay like this"